• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ADRidge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2010
    Lewisville
    I added you and Texas 1911 to my contacts. Hopefully I'll see you guys around sometime. I just got the M5 stuart, working on the 75mm for it. Should be a pretty sweet scout vehicle
    ARJ Defense ad

Dsparil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    They need an afk system in the game. There's way too many motherfuckers going afk in the games. Artillery does it the most with the tank destroyers next in line. I dont mean just sitting in one place, I mean flat out afk. I watched a heavy tank today get chewed to pieces by two light tanks on both sides of him because the dude was literally not at his keyboard.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    You will not get any of the stuff you have to use gold for.

Once you get to 100% crew training, you can train them in other things. It's helps your overall performance when the crew gets better.

I went back and fighting with the L-Traktor and have gotten it to 100% and adding on some stuff. You can chew up the newbies in that level, saw one guy get 11 kills in a single game.

Dsparil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    the loltraktor is funny. I said screw it and bought a ton of gold. All I can say is the Lowe is an awesome money-farmer. I can buy anything I want now. It's helping me to get all the ingame tanks I want money-wise.

Dsparil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    omw to getting my Maus. almost through the tiger (p) which is a pretty neat tank if you know how to play it. Armor all around sucks except the front. Front is pretty strong. I've actually deflected arty rounds using it.

Top Bottom