• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • prometheus

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Rockwall
    Try Neocron, badass fps mmorpg, poorly implimented as fas as the infrastructure and server reliability though. Post-Apocalyptic extremely addicting.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I played WoT quite a bit yesterday... It's a lot of fun! I'll probably squeeze in an hr of gameplay tonight. My gamer tag is cpt_nukem

Dsparil, how do you farm money in the game? Shoot the bad guys?

Dsparil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    yup pretty much. the more kills you get, the further on the map you get and the more you survive, the more you get. It's a combination of a lot of things.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    is it super realistic? or more fun style?

i bought "iron warrior" where you are all 5 guys in a t-72. you have to switch between all the crew stations. couldn't even get through the training missions. heh.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I am having some fun with it.

Remember it's a "Pay for Skill" thing. Those that fork over real money to buy game gold have an advantage. They get better ammo, get their crews to 100% faster, and get to buy premium stuff quicker and move up the ladder.

If you choose to pay for free, you can still have a good time, just expect to have a much harder time, and spend a lot more time playing (getting killed) to get to the higher levels than those who pay for it.

TheDan

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    is it super realistic? or more fun style?

i bought "iron warrior" where you are all 5 guys in a t-72. you have to switch between all the crew stations. couldn't even get through the training missions. heh.
    More fun... you have a crew, but they are virtual. They gain experience as you play. You control the tank with mouse and keyboard, almost FPS style, but tanks don't strafe.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Is there anything more to the game than just being in a tank and rolling around shooting other tanks? Is there a story to it at all? Is it real tanks, sci-fi tanks, etc?

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Is there anything more to the game than just being in a tank and rolling around shooting other tanks? Is there a story to it at all? Is it real tanks, sci-fi tanks, etc?
    Realish tanks, just rolling around battling each other. ONce I got to the point where I had to dish out cash I stopped playing.

TheDan

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I don't think there's a story. You play in battles on teams. You win the battle by destroying all enemy tanks or capturing their base. It is pretty much just rolling around and shooting things, but if that's your only strategy you'll die quick. A big part of the game is knowing what your tank can and cannot do, using terrain to your advantage, among other things. The best way to know what its all about is to try it. It is free after all...

Top Bottom