• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Who do you like for US President in 2024 elections ?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

• Michael Obama

• Gavin Newsom

• Kamala Harris

• Nikki Haley

• Robert Kennedy Jr.

• Gretchen Whitmer

• Dean Phillips

Results are only viewable after voting.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    When I vote, it wiill be based on three things:

1. They have an R after their name. I don't care if they are a "Real R" or a RINO. Read on for why...

2. They are electable...so called Independents would vote for them.

3. They would not sign any bill that infringes on the 2A.

At the rate things are going (i.e., cultural change in the form of Marxism) aided and abetted by the press, media, educational system, and all levels of federal and state government, I believe the upcoming election is for all the marbles. If the Ds get the White House, every anti-2A bill will be signed. BUT, this requires the Ds to have the House.

The Ds believe they can take the house given the civil war we have seen recently between Gaetz and McCarthy. With no speaker working to prevent a shutdown in Nov, it appears the Ds will get what they wanted all along, a shutdown that is easily blamed on the Rs. That may be just enough to swing the House to them.

Now all you have left is the Supreme Court to preserve our rights. If the Ds have the House, Senate, and Presidency...the Supreme Court will be targeted for "change" next.

Put simply, this is a very dangerous time for the 2A and really, many of our rights. Now is the time to play it safe and maintain the rights and power that we have and to do things that gain more in the next election. Tantrums, careless words, and political stunts to make yourself look good or feel better win you a round, but loose the fight. This is what is really frustrating to me about what Gaetz did. Keep your eye on the prize. The Ds are, and that is why every one of them voted with Gaetz to remove McCarthy.
    Target Sports

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Before I spend anytime thinking about the nominee

1. Are we sure there is going to be an election?

2. If there is an election, will it be free from vote tampering by the intelligence agencies, foreign countries and democratic party?

3. If we could all go to the pills like we did in 2016 and throw their asses out of power, would they even let us now that they have power.

They obviously have been cheating for the past several elections and did in fact cheat in 2016 but they miscalculated how many Trump voters that would turn out and boy were they pissed off because it was Hillarys turn

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    One single presidential election can't fix the mess currently find ourselves in that's for sure
    That's true. However consider this example... If Trump is elected as POTUS and serves 4 years then his vice president gets elected as POTUS and serves for 8 years, and Republicans can get along, that a big step to possibly healing our country.

Reactions: TXP

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Taz Man!

1696894360667.png

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    i think some are being hopefullyoptimisticthat trump will have the same success as he did the first time not me becauseeven if he's elected again he will be facing an even bigger mess than he did in2017!
    Perhaps. For me, it's in the hope he learned from that first round and now has a few ideas on how to better combat the deep state.

Plus, that senile retard must go.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    That's true. However consider this example... If Trump is elected as POTUS and serves 4 years then his vice president gets elected as POTUS and serves for 8 years, and Republicans can get along, that a big step to possibly healing our country.
    We had that same thing planned for 2016 and 2020..how did that work out?
    The system is rigged ..that ain't gonna happen

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    <>

So do you suggest we just give-up & roll over ?

Or, do you have some other better idea ?

Do tell. . . . . .

<>
    Who said give up? You did not me.

How about face freaking reality instead of writing a letter to Santa every 4 years which is what voting for president is.

They have so many of you sitting back saying " if we can just get our guy back in the white house we can turn things around "

They control the voting systems in the key states..they stole the most powerful political office in the world and they aren't going to just let us go vote them out.

How is the 2024 election going to be fair after what we saw in 2020? What changes have been made to make voting secure and fair?

They want to keep people like you thinking that your candidate has a chance of winning and you just stay peaceful and go cast your vote every 4 years. Meanwhile they keep you distracted with wars you pay for and whatever else they put into the news cycle.

Its going from one thing to the next thing they want us to be concerned about.
    They run all the algorithms on social media.

Meanwhile they are going forward with their plan to destroy this nation and its working

Flood the border ,destroy what little value the currency has left, make things like energy, housing and food expensive so more people depend on government.
    Push electric cars because they can turn them off when they want to.

So give up..? He'll no..but in order to have a chance to survive what's coming and rebuild, restore what's left, you gotta face reality about what's happening.

You ask me my plan and I laid it out for you..now tell me YOUR plan.

Top Bottom