• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Who do you like for US President in 2024 elections ?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

• Michael Obama

• Gavin Newsom

• Kamala Harris

• Nikki Haley

• Robert Kennedy Jr.

• Gretchen Whitmer

• Dean Phillips

Results are only viewable after voting.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    I'm going to vote R no matter what, but I would prefer my vote go for a candidate that actually has a chance to win the Presidency.

I think that candidate is DeSantis, but if Trump takes the nomination, then I'll vote for Trump without a second's hesitation...I'll just spend a few extra minutes praying afterwards.

Steve In Texas

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2023
    Austin, Texas
    Which Republican candidate do you hate least?
    I can answer that question with a straight face. Of folks who have more than a point or two of support, I find Ron DeSantis least infuriating. Trump is still the big dog, but he loves to make enemies of allies. I want to believe DeSantis is better at not making enemies, but thus far it appears more belief than actuality supported by delivered evidence.

Trump is a known factor and we know what he has to do to reclaim the Presidency. Thus far I do not see The Donald flipping the electoral votes lost last round in swing states. Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Arizona all appear completely Trump hostile. We need lots of allies for that turnaround.

So today, I am pretty election disheartened. I hope that changes in four months.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

IF our Republic is to be saved, it will take bold and imaginative handling of the massive financial mess created by decades of irresponsible borrowing & spending.

It would also take a person with a spine of steel & brass balls to actually end the deep state tyranny.

IMHO, there is only ONE possibility to avoid civil war.

Choosing deSantis would doom us all. . . . . .

Later, who knows ?

But for now it is Trump or a guaranteed disaster.

I’d support. deSantis in later elections, just not now.

<>

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Low probability that Biden is even running.
    I thought there was a low probability he would get "elected" and I thought there was an even lower probability that he would last more than a few months as president.

I like several folks running and would prefer any of them to FJB, but would be most please if Trump wins again. No real issue with DeSantis either...

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

alternative

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2023
    Texas
    We had a great economy when Trump was president. Minorities did great, life was good and then came Covid. Can't blame Trump.
    Can he be elected again? If PA can vote Fetterman in then I don't know if there are enough rational people left to vote Trump in especially since he has been smeared so much, most I think falsely.
    I was for DeSantis but the abortion law passed in Florida I believe will kill him in the eyes of the majority population, women. I may be wrong but look at the results in the house election. Abortion is a BIG issue.
    Ramaswamy, just learning how to vote in the general election. He sounds phony to me. Never met an Indian (India indian) pro 2A. Maybe Haley will prove me wrong.
    Scott. Might get the black vote but not that impressed with the unity shit.
    Pence. No. Christy. No.
    Haley, maybe. If you look up Doug Burgum he is impressive. They have really shortchanged him in the debates, at least in my opinion. He just doesn't seem to have any momentum.
    Who will I vote for in the primary, still not sure but probably Trump. Republican anyone in the general election.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    There are over 58,000 of my fellow soldiers who lost their lives so we could vote to choose our government. Most of them never got an opportunity to vote.
    I'm assuming you're referring to fellow Vietnam vets. If so, I was a Marine over there and didn't know why I was there except I didn't want to go to college. What 18-19 year old guy knows anything. It wasn't to choose our government back home or theirs as we later found out. We were pawns just trying to help each other as brothers get back home safely. No red white and blue and that's sad, isn't it. My very first presidential vote was for Carter way back in the 1970s. Then Reagan, Bush, Trump. I haven't seen any improvement in our country but only a very decline. I'll sit this one out.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    That's the good news in this situation.
    Almost ANY of those on the debate stage would be FAR better than what we got now. It takes SOME level of interest in our nation. Pride in our nation?
    Bonus!
    <>

Let me tell all now, as clearly warning all that Chris Christie & Nikki Hailey cannot be trusted on anything !

<>

Top Bottom