Capitol Armory ad

What does your username mean? Why did you choose it?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Governors20

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Austin
    Thanks. If you see one of these on a uniform, the guy can shoot. In Texas, the 20 tabs are broken down to the top 8 pistol shooters, the top 8 rifle shooters, the top two machine gun and the top two sniper marksman. In order to get one of the tabs, you have to outshoot someone with the tab because they fill the top spots. The very first time I placed in the top 8 it was by one point after two days of shooting. We might hand out 2-3 new tabs each year. Its a permanent award, so once you have it you are part of the club.

patch.jpg

Smrtfasizmu

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2015
    It means "Death to Fascism" in Serbian/Croatian
    I'm awful at coming up with user names, but I figured this one worked alright.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    I say coool hhhhwwwwwwippp and hhhhhwwheat thins a lot.

I was born and raised in the nyc area. I have to constantly tell people here I don't side with the union. I get called a Yank a lot still....
    I'm not one of those $#@! northeasterners you read and hear about. I escaped for a better life.
    Ha! I hear you all too well. Mom is from Staten Island and dad is from Brooklyn. It pains me to see the tri-state area falter so bad, but I had to jump ship.

straightwall

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2014
    My first love when introduced to shooting was straightwall revolver cartridges, .22, .38 and .41 mag. Now I shoot tapered, bottleneck, or whatever.

Plus, the name wasn't taken when I first joined a forum 12-13 years ago. I go by Midwestern Mutt on Rimfire Central because my usual name was taken.

Cheers!

TacticalPandaBear

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2015
    Haha, I was referred to this thread by Glockster.

My username exists because my nickname is Panda, I'm Asian, and I like all things tactical.

TomVandyMurphyTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2015
    Murphy, TX
    My last name is too damn long. I hate being called Tommy and Thomas is stuffy.I love my little town and the State I've made home. I ain't hid before and ain't hiding now.

Top Bottom