Patriot Mobile

What does your username mean? Why did you choose it?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    I was a Confederate civil war reenactor in CA, and right around the time I started doing that I joined the CalGuns forum. I picked that as my handle there, and just carried it over to here.
    Venture Surplus ad

OldCurlyWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    Tulia
    In the connotation which I first ran across this it is a description of an old grey beard fart who is a whole lot tougher than appearances indicate.

Pretty much describes me.

skwerlee

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2015
    Forney
    I earned the nickname "skwerlee" while riding motorcycles many years back LOL

Thankfullymy skills have much improved.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Having fought it off for many years, I was struck with a bad case of Black Rifle Disease during my 66th year of life.
    I have since acquired the proper medication, I am healing nicely, and have discovered you folks

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    I say coool hhhhwwwwwwippp and hhhhhwwheat thins a lot.

Pretty self explanatory... But I'm one of the good Yankees... Like ones that fought the British and said GTFO, not the 21st century little bitches.

I relate Texas to Sparta... And New England to boy lovers (insert cool 300 manly accent here) and the Muslim extremist trying to take over the world to... Well you know.

This is Texas...

We need a pit.

I was born and raised in the nyc area. I have to constantly tell people here I don't side with the union. I get called a Yank a lot still....
    I'm not one of those pussy northeasterners you read and hear about. I escaped for a better life.

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Left Brooklyn NY for Texas in 1990. BEST MOVE I EVER MADE !

booyah! crossed over into PA july 4th, 2007 and kept headin west. My family still lives there, but i told them they'd have to meet me in the poconos because there is no way im ever crossing that state line again.

Governors20

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Austin
    Governor Rick Perry pinned my Governors twenty tab on me. Its an award given to the top twenty marksman in the Texas Military Forces.

Top Bottom