APOD Firearms

What are your thoughts on the Greg Abbott for Governor campaign?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    847caa37768c98b110758e769eb84c5f.jpg

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Wife and I just walked over and voted and it doesn't look good for Abbot in Harris County Precinct 133.

While it is indicative of the urban area, the precinct polling place was full of yuppies, trophy wives, youngsters, and those who, if they aren't liberal, sure look it in dress, manners and attitude.

It was as much a turnout as I've seen since 2008.

Shame on you if you fail to vote today. Arguably the only way to at least slow the loss of your freedoms.

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    We need to quit worrying so much! Good people in this country are on to this guy,
    and his party. I think its gonna be a landslide for repubs in some areas. But, like
    the poster above said "get your ass out and vote!"

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Going over my sample ballot now and looking up some of the unknowns running for offices that get little recognition. Gonna be an educated voter type.

Gotta give thanks to Roger for sharing the idea. Never could keep track of all the people running for every office.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Going over my sample ballot now and looking up some of the unknowns running for offices that get little recognition. Gonna be an educated voter type.

Gotta give thanks to Roger for sharing the idea. Never could keep track of all the people running for every office.
    Even with your sample ballot.

Lol, how in the world are you supposed to know who to vote for, for say the local community college regents?
    None of them are going to come out and say. Vote for me, I won't raise your property taxes.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Even with your sample ballot.

Lol, how in the world are you supposed to know who to vote for, for say the local community college regents?
    None of them are going to come out and say. Vote for me, I won't raise your property taxes.

You're right.

I should probably just not make any attempt to know who is running for Supreme Court justice or commissioner of agriculture. And since it's not worth being informed, might as well pull straight democrat.

Top Bottom