Patriot Mobile

What are your thoughts on the Greg Abbott for Governor campaign?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    These politicians are laughing all the way to the bank. They hang out and laugh at us after arguing on the news. Its all an act. They all hang out and plot how they can take more. The republican party doesn't wanna lower taxes or cut spending. Its all an act. The only way to get back to the constitution and end the thievery is with guns. They keep arguing so people will think there is hope only if the guy from their party gets elected. It makes no difference d or r.
    Target Sports

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Nope. I totaled my tj and bought a xj. I wouldn't vote for Hillary or Romney.
    OK, looking for someone with a TJ that does his own MAJOR work, I got some stuff I was gonna pass on to you, mostly nuts and bolts from suspension, lots of grade 8 and hard to come by stuff...left over from my off road shop. Stopped a kid the other day in the parking lot with a real rig, but he had it built $$$

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    OK, looking for someone with a TJ that does his own MAJOR work, I got some stuff I was gonna pass on to you, mostly nuts and bolts from suspension, lots of grade 8 and hard to come by stuff...left over from my off road shop. Stopped a kid the other day in the parking lot with a real rig, but he had it built $$$
    My wife has a stock LJ that she wants to supe up. I do all my own work on my own cars, so I guess I'll do all the work on her's too. ;)
    You selling it by the pound or what?

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    DSC_0042.jpg 19082007437.jpg

Note the rear bumper sticker!

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    My wife has a stock LJ that she wants to supe up. I do all my own work on my own cars, so I guess I'll do all the work on her's too. ;)
    Don't ever sell that LJ. In 10 years they will be pretty dang valuable. As people crash them there are less and less around.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Don't ever sell that LJ. In 10 years they will be pretty dang valuable. As people crash them there are less and less around.
    Yeah, I've talked to her about that. We both really like her LJ and will keep it even if she gets a new car. We're keeping it until I can't put it back together anymore.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Sold my LJ Rubicon.

Got a good 1/2 dozen coffee cans of big nuts, bolts used and new grd 8 stuff.

CrazedJava

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    DFW

Wow, that article was still ridiculously biased. 4 point preference for Repubs but they still called Millennial's "swing" voters despite the obvious preference and said we are no longer post-racial because only 31% of the white kids they polled approved of Obama while 78% of Blacks did approve.

Racism behind every bush I tell you!

I like how a commenter put it in 2010, and they were black come to think of it "Vote Republican because they want to put you to work!"

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Wow, that article was still ridiculously biased. 4 point preference for Repubs but they still called Millennial's "swing" voters despite the obvious preference and said we are no longer post-racial because only 31% of the white kids they polled approved of Obama while 78% of Blacks did approve.

Racism behind every bush I tell you!

I like how a commenter put it in 2010, and they were black come to think of it "Vote Republican because they want to put you to work!"
    The vast majority of blacks vote for blacks because they are black, their background, qualifications, education and views are not a part of the equation. Show them a pic of Obama and ask who the man is, many cannot tell you, tell them that is Obama and they scream with joy.

Its called 'tribalism'...just look at any of the black conservatives and how they are treated by the media and other blacks.

Until the Congressional Black Caucus goes away nothing will have changed.

Fault of the Blacks? Blame the Blacks? NOT hardly its cause and effect, Dims provide free stuff, put them on a plantation (govt housing/Sec 8 housing), pay them not to work, take care of them from cradle to grave...they and the rest of the blood suckers do as they are told. And they thought slavery was bad!

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I just found out Greg Abbot ordered the Texas Forensic Science Commission to cease all investigations into the possible (probable) innocence of Cameron Todd Willingham. This was after Rick Perry had replaced three key members the day before they were to review a report by an arson expert whom they hired to investigate the matter and who had concluded arson was not present in Willingham's case.

The whole thing reeks of a state-sanctioned murder cover-up. Old news for some, but I just found out about it. I won't be pulling the lever for Abbot or Perry (if he runs for anything) again.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    You going to vote for Wendy Davis now?

You're funny. I already voted, so it's too late for this term. Next term, who knows?

At this point I consider the election to be between an advocate of murder and a conspirator to one. The fact neither Perry nor Abbot were interested in the very alarming evidence Texas probably executed an innocent man on their watch is shocking. The fact they both went out of their way to make sure the truth is never known is unforgivable.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    There's the inverse application of the 'one issue' vote. In this case, a single issue can stand between a candidate and a voter. I think it's unfortunate that we CAN'T vote against someone(negating one of their votes cast by another); but can only vote FOR someone ELSE.

Exactly! We all have one vote, we ought to be able to use it as we choose. There would probably be greater voter participation.

Top Bottom