• ...and so much more!
  • seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Witnesses: Semi-automatic gunfire dominated biker shootout in Waco

WACO First came a few pistol shots, several witnesses said, then a barrage of rifle fire during the shootout last month at a Waco restaurant favored by bikers. But authorities still have not said how many of the dead and wounded were the result of police fire.

Witnesses: Semi-automatic gunfire dominated biker shootout in Waco | The Star Telegram The Star Telegram

So....that should clear all the revolver carriers....

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Prosecutor details ‘executions’ at Twin Peaks during hearing

Video of the deadly May 17 Twin Peaks shootout between rival biker gangs shows “Bandidos executing Cossacks and Cossacks executing Bandidos,” a prosecutor said Friday at a bond-reduction hearing for a Cossack from Northeast Texas.

Prosecutor details ?executions? at Twin Peaks during hearing - WacoTrib.com: Twin-peaks-biker-shooting

In arguing against reducing Kemp’s bond to an amount that would allow him to be released, Jarrett said Kemp traveled 3 1/2 hours from his home in Bogata in Red River County that Sunday morning, proudly wore his Cossacks colors and associates himself with a group law enforcement considers a “criminal outlaw gang.”

Not by DPS or FBI list that I've seen.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    And take a chance of Waco PD blowing my head off?

Nah

This. I'll watch it on TV. One would think that after all of these bad PR events like this and others like the Temple thing its gotta be hurting their economy's some.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It hurts my head to see that 170 people are still locked in McLennan county jail.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yup, stupid people getting together to discuss pending and future legislative issues deserve what they get.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Yup, stupid people getting together to discuss pending and future legislative issues deserve what they get.

Criminal gangs engaging in felony assault together deserve what they get, at least under the law of parties.

Not everyone at Twin Peaks was arrested (and no, I'm not making a sly reference to the dead).

All that's required at this point is probable cause. Reasonable doubt is for the prosecutor and/or jury to decide (whether to push the case or not).

I do expect to see some pretty hefty civil rights challenges come out of this, though, and expect to see many bikers prevail, even those formally associating with criminal gangs.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Oh yeah we all know, just poor old innocent choir boys being picked on!! :laughing: This topic reminds me every time of the Pro whatever sport ex-gang banger/thug athlete. Just having a drink with his old Banger buddies in a club and the shooting starts...... :twin: Moral to the story, Hanging out with a few bad apples can "POSSIBLY" get you into trouble as well. May not be right for the innocent, but why be STUPID and take the chance. Yes hanging out with Bandidos is STUPID!!!!!!!!!!

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Emily certainly knows nothing about weapons.

Jennifer is not too bright either:

Jennifer Cicolani of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives noted that a semi-automatic gun can shoot more bullets in less time than a small-caliber weapon.

Top Bottom