• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RedneckHillbilly

Blacksheep of forums
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2023
    Texas, Kilgore
    I don’t think this increases the chance of an independent winning, because these groups will be wanting entirely different candidates to win.

there are two problems with the “middle 1/2” or “moderates”. The first one is that nobody truly knows what is considered to be moderate. The other problem is that candidates who try to appeal to too many groups of people end up not appealing to any of them.
    Something has to change, im tired of the same ole stuff.
    Its like, if you lie to me and when you betray me, at least kiss me first, when voting.
    DK Firearms

RedneckHillbilly

Blacksheep of forums
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2023
    Texas, Kilgore
    I can’t speak for others, but for me personally, I don’t have to like everything they do just like everyone isn’t going to like everythjng I do. However, I’m pretty firm when it comes to infringing on rights. But not approving of trump doing it doesn’t mean I’m ok with other politicians doing it. I also personally think people have a better idea of how self serving politicians are than in the past, probably due to technology making information more available.
    I can understand your points, but Trump screwed or made the wrong deal bad. He wont even acknowledge it, which is also a problem of lack humility and introspection on his part. I cant get past that and his new stance of trying to own the libs by threatening to go past states rights and policing areas like martial law. Yeah we got problems, but that is a singular state’s problem, they need to handle it. It only wouldn’t work going independently, because people said it wouldn’t work. All it takes is critical thinking, voting strategically (im not voting for more stuff of what I want), and only platforming only on the basic stuff. Even if it is something new altogether.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Ross Perot got 19 percent if the vote. Clinton got 44 percent Bush got about 37 percent.

A third party gives you a president no one wanted. The worst possible outcome. Only 44 million people voted for Clinton.

Without Perot it would have been a sound victory for Bush. Not the worst possible outcome.

If Trump runs 3rd party he will do the same thing and worse, probably ruin a probable senate take over and expansion of the house majority that almost everyone predicts based on who's up for reelection then.

Pragmatic critical thinking demands you ensure the worst possible outcome doesn't come to pass. Unfortunately for us that is solely in the hands of an ego maniac who's time has past. He needs to get out of politics and quit running his hand picked candidates. That lost us the senate this year.
    I think that assumes Perot voters would have voted for Bush. I guess it's possible. Personally I wouldn't assume the libertarian vote will go to the gop.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    However, I do not want to see him run again. If he couldn't win in 2020, he won't in 2024.

Haha. I don't understand the "he is 99% of what I want and better than anything in decades, but he picks his nose so I would never vote for him" crowd... my vote doesn't proclaim perfection, it says "best reasonable choice"

May I point out the only person with more "votes" than Trump was biden... even if Trump doesn't get the nomination, I hope his running will push the platform towards the Constitution and individual rights.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Trump loves Trump, and needs to be loved by others... I think that if the left had loved him, he could have been a happy leftist (and to some degree he is), but instead he got what love he needed from conservatives,
    Interesting thought.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    The only way Republicans can win is if they get the independent vote as the Dems have the Black and low IQ voters locked in plus 3/4 of my dumb family. Desantis might be able to get the independents, I don't think Trump can.
    If Trump cared for the country he would be endorsing someone that could win and I don't think he cares for the country like he claims. It is an ego trip for him.

RedneckHillbilly

Blacksheep of forums
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2023
    Texas, Kilgore
    The overall winner will be the one the vote counters choose.
    This is where I have been going on my thoughts. Quite looking at Pubes versus Dems, It’s them versus you. Voting strategically to speed the train up, and hope they derail. (Figure of speech here) I have to add, because I don’t wont some glowie taking me out of context. We keep going back and forth, on this tug of war revolving door, and every time we loose more no matter who it is. I believe we need to start to live uncomfortably, in order to prepare ourselves to have the endurance to the end, at least some of us. Let them have their bullshit, they will corrupt it no matter what they get and continue to blame you. Your not going to win, with just words, but by their failure. We can always rebuild, you can’t get your life back by being stupid or stuck with not willing to allow shit go in your life, and clinging to things. Im not saying roll over like a bitch either. The battle of dunkirk comes to mind. Its not cowardly to intentionally move back. Also to allow others to advance past their boundaries and protection, and to live to fight another day. Something like that, and I say this sitting in Texas thinking it’s the blue states folks that should move, so im not trying to be hypocritical, it’s just the situation. The invading future weaponized immigrants will be another issue. Listen to Michael Yon about history on that one strategy used in the past. To me looking and listening about the situation going on, disgust and anger is being stirred upon every culture, then fear is being expressed on everyone too. Its a recipe for just all out anarchy everywhere, I believe the main thing is not being sucked into that mind rape and being manipulated into, “doing something because everybody follows the pressure to do something and no one is actually saying what to do, but your a coward for not doing anything”, trap.

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas

Attachments

• 864dabfd-d140-42bf-96b6-0652a5320915-860x475.jpg
      864dabfd-d140-42bf-96b6-0652a5320915-860x475.jpg
      79.9 KB · Views: 35

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    Definitely the guy who “likes to take the guns first”.
    Possibly the guy who “will seriously look at” banning suppressors.
    Or maybe even the guy who jumped to "essentially, write [bump stocks] out".
    Yeah, that’s the guy for the NRA.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

It was disgusting to watch WlP stride around & feign friendship with Ronaldus Magnus. …..

But we all SAW the warm reception Trump got from the entire crowd..

Still, I’m not sure that today’s “NRA” really represents me, or not !

leVieux

Top Bottom