• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    My neighbors behind me let there dogs bark constantly...drives me crazy. It's even worse when I let my dogs out. If their dogs are out they come right to the fence & get my dogs barking. It dont help that Liberty is a 75lb boxer/pit mix that likes to eat the fence...lol.

Hang on I'll take some pics of her destruction to the fence & what I've had to do.

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    Had barking dogs. The "bark back thing" works pretty well. If you get one get the one with the remote so you can nail it when you want to.

Pitts next door would bark and ramp up till they tore the fence up. Put a water hose nozzle in the tree pointin at them (zipties) so I could just step out the back door, turn the faucet on and boom. Worked.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    I could leave my shepherd out for hours in cold weather and she'd refuse to come in.
    I grew up in the north and our collie could not stand to be in the house more that 5 minutes. In the winter, he would lay in the backyard and let the snow completely cover him up even thought he had a nice dog shelter with bed inside the garage.

EZ-E

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Liberty's destruction...

20181230_155132.jpg 20181230_155141.jpg 20181230_155154.jpg 20181230_155320.jpg

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    You know what is really bad, owners not picking up their dogs crap. We need a law for that. Oh wait, we had that thread.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

EZ-E

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    GD she's no joke.

BTW... I like the rock around the fireplace man. I think I have the same one fireplace... NV3630?

A few years ago she figured out if she turns her head sideways she can naw a picket down, once that ones out the way she just rips the others off. So I had to put up the pressure treated 1x8 along the bottom so I didn't have to worry about replacing pickets all the time.

The fireplace is a Heat n Glo 6000GCF. I ripped the old one out that the builder installed. & installed the new one.
    I work for a fireplace company & it had been sitting in the warehouse for a few years & got a deal on it....free. I had to buy the pipe & front though...but still got a deal... about $200 into. Retail installed before stone would have been $5k.

Thanks I like the stone too. Got it at floors & decor, then had a guy install it... again a deal. Got about $500 into it with labor & stone.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I just got back from Los Angeles where I saw a constant parade of dogs in grocery stores, retail stores, restaurants and especially at LAX airport. The rights of the animals are now overtaking those of illegal immigrants....a dilemma for the Democrats no doubt.

Dog have had such rights in Europe for years, more so than small children. Probably because they are better behaved...

As for me, I will take a dog over most humans I meet!

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I'm pretty sure the law is directed towards those people who keep their dogs chained up outside.
    I understand the frustration of those who are outside WITH their dogs, or just allowing their dogs to be outside to play.

ZX9RCAM,

IF that what was intended, then the legislature is EVEN MORE STUPID than most people expect "government" to be.

yours, satx

Top Bottom