• ...and so much more!
  • Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    I'm pissed.

I had plans to go blast furry critters this weekend down south at my good friends property. This has been planned since mid week last week. He calls me and tells me he is going to go to college station to the birthday party of a did guys girl friend instead. So I get ditched and have to find something else to do since I opened my weekend up. Apparently hanging around perfect strangers who are 3-4 years younger than him is more Appealing than hanging out with a few friends, drinking beer and blasting critters (not at the same time). Maybe I am being petty but that is pretty shitty in my opinion. He always does this shit too. Dumps plans for a better deal regardless of who he screws over in the process. Screw it. I'm going golfing.

stx kid

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    laredo
    I'm pissed.

I had plans to go blast furry critters this weekend down south at my good friends property. This has been planned since mid week last week. He calls me and tells me he is going to go to college station to the birthday party of a did guys girl friend instead. So I get ditched and have to find something else to do since I opened my weekend up. Apparently hanging around perfect strangers who are 3-4 years younger than him is more Appealing than hanging out with a few friends, drinking beer and blasting critters (not at the same time). Maybe I am being petty but that is pretty shitty in my opinion. He always does this shit too. Dumps plans for a better deal regardless of who he screws over in the process. Screw it. I'm going golfing.

you ought'a come down to the badlands and let off a couple rounds in my neck of the woods!

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Ain't any women here in San Antonio, either. Dunno where they all are...

when i went to Churchill there was no shortage.

as a matter of fact i hardly had time to go to classes!

(actually missed most of them)

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    from last november

So i jsut got done dealing with one ornery son of a bitch.

Little shit about 5 ft 3 inches tall, with a truck he could barely see over the wheel of - drunk as a damn skunk. His freinds were trying to get him to ride home with them - he was jsut screamin and hollering and cussing. Now i may not have the cleanest mouth int he world but i guarantee you this little shit could've made a sailor blush.

I headed over and told him to clam up or get out. "I'm fucking leaving so leave me alone ***damnit." I replied "Well if your gonna have that attitude you be sure you dont come back you understand me?"

"Yeah WHATEVER"

he is trying to get into his truck - i photographed his license plate and so i could tip off the police about the public nuisance.

His girl was trying to get him to not drive - and he wasnt hearing anyof it. Cussed her out somethign fierce Though i let her try to get some sense talked into him.

Finally i just made the call and gave them a description - and jsut in time, he saw me ont he phone and burned off through the parking lot, jumped the curb on his way out.

His girl was crying and went upstairs to one of her friends rooms.

Son of a bitch! my hands were shaking and i was wishing he'd have thrown a punch at me so i could just lay him out and send him to the hospital to sleep it off. I was PISSED.

SO i am having a smoke with my pal who stopped by for a cup of coffee, (which by the way if im working if ya'll are in NB at night regularly, drop me a pm and i'll fill you in on the location and you can feel free to stop in for a cup or a discounted room - usually not this rowdy but it is wurstfest) And the girl comes downstairs... Bad news my gut tells me...

i was right! Truck pulls back up - she goes and open the door and leans in to try to talk some sense into the jackass.

He resumes his screamin and cussin and starts pulling forward with the chick hangin in the door! door damn near shut on her! I had my bro standing by with his finger on the emergency speed dial - and i approached - She was trying to talk him down - but guess what? halfpint still wasn't hearing it.

I approached and as i was let him know he was trespassing at this point and bluffed that the police were on their way (they are supposed to be but you know how it is sometimes. with wurstfest closing down most of the force is probably out writing up drunkards and directing traffic)

"**** you asshole- If this **** would get in the car -"

She burst out crying.

ANd he peels out about six feet door slams on the girl she hits the pavement but gets right back up and backs off .

at this point i draw my pistol - "Yeah yeah i got one too" he says.

"Mines in my hand and yours better stay on the wheel - Your are trespassing and just committed an assault" I said in my best dog training voice.

He burned off again and almost lost it and ran into he dumpster. Damn shame he didnt.

girl was jsut bawling. i got her calmed down with couple glasses of water some comfort hugs and such. still got mascara on my shirt. got her a cab and got her on her way. she was very appreciative.

I dont normally wish harm on folks - but if he doesnt get popped by the cops on his way - i sure hop he gets outside of town away from any one else - and crashes his truck and turns himself into a crispy critter.

Son of a bitch i was pissed. Only the second time i have had to draw a weapon in a crisis, i hope it doesnt ever happen again.

some people just need a sound ass whoopin. And that jerk was one of em.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Watched some young girl who was texting and driving, plow into a guard rail today just north of San Antonio... hopefully she is ok.. hard lesson learned.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

in new braunfels just barely north of the HEB and wally world?

i think my wife saw that as well....

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    DING DING DING

That's it, pick yourself up and move on to something better.

I just lost ALL respect for you

Lets be honest guys... was there really any respect to begin with!? :p

I'm a boss on the course...I can't throw that away!

in new braunfels just barely north of the HEB and wally world?

i think my wife saw that as well....
    Must have been a different one... there is an apparent epidemic of idiot drivers! Lol

you ought'a come down to the badlands and let off a couple rounds in my neck of the woods!

We'll have to get something put together. Sounds to me like a good time!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Dumps plans for a better deal regardless of who he screws over in the process.'

That kind of friend is worse than having no friend at all. I wouldn't tell you what to do but if it was me.....I'd be too busy next time he wanted to do something.

Flash

Top Bottom