• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    One of my DLB (Dumpy Little Bar) experiences. . .

I had a dive bar I went to at one point, mainly because it had 2 blondes that owned the place and worked the bar and 2 other blondes, one a friend and one a sister of the owners, that were always there.

I hooked up with one of the blondes, Jennifer, on a fairly frequent schedule, but she was in the middle of a divorce or already divorced, or still married, or maybe none of the above.

Anyway, of the 4 blondes, Donna was the hottest. She was one of the owners and was always working. She was very serious, and I never saw her show any interest in any guy. But one night she and Jennifer went out partying and invited me along.

We hit a couple of nightclubs, and I thought things were going along rather well. I flirted with Donna and she responded. I entertained fantasies of a menage a trois later on that night. She was wearing a little black number that either showed a lot of cleavage or a lot of ass. She experimented with pulling it up to show less cleavage and then turned around towards me to have me tell her how much ass it showed. Then she would pull it down to show less ass and have me tell her how much cleavage it showed. It took several viewings for me to decide where the midpoint was, that didn’t show too much of either. Quite a few viewings, as a matter of fact. I told her she should show more ass when she was walking, especially if I was walking behind her, but show more cleavage when we were sitting at a table. She laughed.

So about 1:00 am, we were in one bar in a section of bars and strip clubs. Donna said she was going to go across the street, and for us to meet her there when we finished our drinks. About 20 minutes later, we did.

We looked into a couple of bars and didn’t see her. The next place we went into, there was a girl stripping on stage. Knowing how jealous women get, I made sure that Jennifer could see me not looking at the stripper. I scanned the room and it was full of guys. Not a girl in the place as a customer.

“She’s not here”, I said, yelling over the loud music into Jennifer’s ear.

“Yeah, she is”, she replied. “Look onstage”. ONSTAGE!?!?!

Sure enough, the stripper was Donna. The song was Donna Summer’s “Love to Love You, Baby”, that sounds like she’s having an orgasm, an extended version, not the 20 minute one, but about 10 minutes at least. Jennifer and I sat down, I paid $10 for two beers, and watched the show. To hell with making her jealous now, I was going to watch. I wanted a private showing of Donna, but I was not going to turn down a public one. And the club was fully nude.

After the song, Donna got dressed and came out and sat at our table. She was flushed and perspiring and all hyped up. She smiled at us like “WHEEE! That was fun!”, as if she had just come off of a rollercoaster. Jennifer drained her beer and suggested we go. That was fine with me, I didn’t want to drink too many $5 beers.

As I stood up, it occurred to me that the roomful of guys probably thought I was either rich or a huge stud, or both. None of them had a girl, not one. But me – not only had I walked in there with a hot blonde on my arm, but I obviously knew the even hotter blonde who was totally naked a second ago, and now I was walking out the door with both of them! I would have paid money to know what they were thinking. I couldn’t resist turning to give the room a “yeah, I’m bad” smile. Although I had been drinking, so it probably came out as a not-so-cool, huge, shit-eating grin. Either way, I had the girls and they didn’t. I am sure they hated my fucking guts.

But Jennifer was pissed at Donna so the menage a trois was obviously a lost cause. She wanted to get me into bed as soon as possible, so as to use sex to wash away the memory of Donna onstage. Right, like you could rub that memory out. I still remember it.

Apparently Donna had danced as a fling, just a one-time deal, and then it was back to working and being serious.

TimberWolf7.62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Houston
    And then of course, there was the time a friend of mine and I went out on a weed eradication project. . . chopped down some nasty weeds that someone was growing and loaded them into my friend's Duster - enough to pack the trunk and the back seat full. I managed to sell some of the dried weeds, and ended up banging the just-turned-18-year old sister of a friend of mine when I went looking for him to help sell the product.

Ya just never know where it's gonna come from next.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Wedding... Beer pong, drunk ladies, more beer pong, then putt putt golf, then putt drunk golf (we came up with a drinking game for it). Then lounging around until people started passing out. It was a good night.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Watched some young girl who was texting and driving, plow into a guard rail today just north of San Antonio... hopefully she is ok.. hard lesson learned.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    i was coming back from base one time, when i seen a girl hit the tires on a semi trailer bounce back then under the trailer a bit, then she hit it again and went flying a few lanes over.

Top Bottom