• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Is it "it your face" when a man runs up and kisses his wife upon returning home.

Sorry, but that action is not related to any agenda IMO, it's just a natural response. It's not about being in anyone's face but the one who was missed.
    I'm not one to get offended because I'm not a liberal lady part. As long as a person isn't causing real problems literally in my face I will probably not be offended.

Come on guys be a man.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    No one should question anyone's respect for military because they have different ethical, moral and/or political views on the immoral conduct of some individual military members. Honor? Selfless service? Pride? These folks living these lifestyles are not living these values 24/7. If they do their job while deployed thats great and i respect that but you arent in the military just when you have the uniform on, its 24/7 and the values still mean something to me.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Hate to say this, but few really live those values 24/7. That's now, and in the past.

How many go out and get drunk? How bout that DS I had who talked about his GF and wife?

Seriously, military men (and women I guess) have always had a wild side that wasn't exactly concentric with the Army values.

Just being a realist here.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    No one should question anyone's respect for military because they have different ethical, moral and/or political views on the immoral conduct of some individual military members. Honor? Selfless service? Pride? These folks living these lifestyles are not living these values 24/7. If they do their job while deployed thats great and i respect that but you arent in the military just when you have the uniform on, its 24/7 and the values still mean something to me.

I'm not questioning anything- I'm telling you flat out it's clearly more important that you bash on gays than honor veterans. Your views on gays sound almost as ridiculous as Borat's views on the Jews, except Borat was actually amusing.

I'm not even going to ask that you elaborate on your statement because I know it's going to be nothing but a bunch of Fred Phelps styled mindless prejudice.

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI

Out of sheer curiosity, have you talked to any gay military men or women? Do you know any? I do, and at least for them military values (honor, pride, selfless service, etc) apply 24/7/365. Just because someone fucks the same gender doesn't make them any less capable of serving their country, and it's only when some jackass gets bent outta shape learning that he's serving with a gay guy that things go to hell.

This is coming from someone medically DQ'ed from service, by the way. I have nothing but respect for anyone and everyone that puts on the uniform, and reading, hearing or seeing shit like this thread makes my blood boil.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ive said my piece. There are greater things in life and lesser things. There are lifestyles conducive to cultural stability and liberty and lifestyles hostile to and incapable of cultural stability, longevity and national liberty. PM me if you'd like to talk.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Sorry, but that action is not related to any agenda IMO, it's just a natural response. It's not about being in anyone's face but the one who was missed.

Obviously you haven't been anywhere around the military since DADT was repealed. If anything, most of the complaints are about how much this has been "shoved down people's throats" (no pun intended); but it has been a constant barrage of such images.

If they want to be equal, then they should be treated equally; but once again they still want to be given "extra attention" which is what causes the most heartburn!

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Obviously you haven't been anywhere around the military since DADT was repealed. If anything, most of the complaints are about how much this has been "shoved down people's throats" (no pun intended); but it has been a constant barrage of such images.

If they want to be equal, then they should be treated equally; but once again they still want to be given "extra attention" which is what causes the most heartburn!
    I don't like looking at pictures of straight couples kissing but good looking girls deserve a little bit of a look.

The extra attention thing bothers me. I can ignore it. No special treatment except to veterans and your elders.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I guess this isn't "in your face" either.

That was at the Rocker NCO Club at Kadena Air Base earlier this year...

How the Air Force allowed such promotion of excessive sexuality to take place on base and at the same time crack down on workplace display of personal items that might be interpreted as sexually offensive is what most complained about. Guys are being told to take pictures of their wives in bathing suites off their desks, but these transvestites can prance around on stage without a problem because of said different treatment.

Actually, had those been real women on stage, it would have been shut down in a heartbeat. Ironic, isn't it?!?

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

How the Air Force allowed such promotion of excessive sexuality to take place on base and at the same time crack down on workplace display of personal items that might be interpreted as sexually offensive is what most complained about. Guys are being told to take pictures of their wives in bathing suites off their desks, but these transvestites can prance around on stage without a problem because of said different treatment.

Actually, had those been real women on stage, it would have been shut down in a heartbeat. Ironic, isn't it?!?

Yeah, that is exactly what the OP posted about :rolleyes:

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    I guess this isn't "in your face" either. (video link removed)

Yes, they do seem to receive preferential treatment and it is "in your face". I wonder why that is. RE the kissing women: Heterosexual couples are not even allowed to hold hands in public while in military uniform.

Last edited:

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone

The AF has always been selective in enforcing its regs. When I was in SNCOs had a much higher rate of shitbag looking uniforms and the ban on head shaving was enforced exclusively on whites. It's bullshit but it's even more bullshit to demand bullshit regs get enforced for the sake of making everyone equally subject to bullshit.

Not that I'm saying something shouldn't be done about this. Leave that shit at the club; this isn't conducive to military bearing and only makes us look like nuts and weaklings to our enemies. It also does a bang-up job of helping the anti-military-homo crowd make their case for them.

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yes, they do seem to receive preferential treatment and it is "in your face". I wonder why that is. RE the kissing women: Heterosexual couples are not even allowed to hold hands in public while in military uniform.

Show me where that is enforced.

I held my wife's hand many times while in uniform, as did many others. Some of us even KISSED our wives while in uniform :yikes:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Just look at these deviants!

c34f2b5b962c51f89577110c57ac1b2a.jpg

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Show me where that is enforced.

I held my wife's hand many times while in uniform, as did many others. Some of us even KISSED our wives while in uniform :yikes:

That's not my point. Most soldiers respect that rule and don't break it. Those ladies made a huge issue of it to drive their agenda forward. Keep it in private, please. And... those two were not being reunited after a lengthy deployment. It was clearly staged to push their agenda. There's OCT who are doing it wrong because they're "in your face" about Open Carry. These ladies and others are "in your face" about OGM (Open Gay Military).

We can't cram controversial things down others' throats and expect positive responses.

Keep private things private.

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom