• Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Ok, so it's not his fault.
    Eye_rolling_smiley.gif

Someone must have hacked his account (claims an admin.) said some of the stuff credited to him.

No mention of the AWOL, just got picked up by family.

Ok, so it's not his fault that internet trolls made him mad.
    29_1_16.gif

Ok, so it's not his fault he 'said some things', translate: lied, because he got mad.
    29_1_16.gif

Sorry, had to stop before I finished watching, his tap dancing was almost as bad as the police chief in Ferguson.

Tried to come clean while not taking any responsibility for his comments, actions, etc. internet trolls fault, not his, LOL what a tool.
    Hurley's Gold

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Yeah but he did "come clean" about some of it without admitting much so there's that.

He just blames his "admins" for mis-communication.

I get the feeling that it all started out with a white lie out of embarrassment and snowballed as his popularity grew.

I can't say my opinion has changed but I do have a little respect for his making this last video to attempt to address the issue instead of hiding out hoping it would blow over although he looks nervous as hell and I'm not sure it did more good than harm.

I did notice that idiot James Yeager has posted a video in response supporting Cory which in my mind DEFINITELY does not help.

Maybe I need to fill in one of these so we can talk about it.

eby5ezad.jpg

Yaeger must be be loving this. That waiver form is hilarious.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Tried to come clean while not taking any responsibility for his comments, actions, etc. internet trolls fault, not his, LOL what a tool.

He may live to regret that video. Among other things, the dude is apparently oblivious to the "Streisand effect".

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    Some just won't be pleased no matter what. I've got no dog in the fight. I don't know what he personally has said, and quite frankly, nobody does. It's the internet. He may be telling the truth that it was an admin, etc. or he may not be. I don't know. However, I will give the guy credit for putting it straight that he did not serve and that he respects those that did. I'll put that at face value. Whether he was "forced" to do it or not is a different story. After all, he could have just done nothing.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Some just won't be pleased no matter what. I've got no dog in the fight. I don't know what he personally has said, and quite frankly, nobody does. It's the internet. He may be telling the truth that it was an admin, etc. or he may not be. I don't know. However, I will give the guy credit for putting it straight that he did not serve and that he respects those that did. I'll put that at face value. Whether he was "forced" to do it or not is a different story. After all, he could have just done nothing.

You don't have to have a dog in the fight to have an opinion and I respect yours but your statement is off just a bit.

He is on video being interviewed where he states that he served and even aludes to his combat service "over there" and mentions his "sand box" experience numerous times in that and other videos.

An admin would have had to shove his hand up his ass and work his mouth for his statement about admins to be true.

He was lying then and he's lying by omission now.

I do have a dog in the fight which is why I posted this in the veterans section.

Valor through service is earned by sweat, blood and honorable actions.

While I did serve honorably (3 honorable discharges on my office wall) and won some awards and medals along the way I'm not going to sit here and tell you that I have a Silver Star when I don't. To do that would be dishonest and would be a disservice to those who earned their Silver Star through sweat, blood and honorable actions.

Stolen valor pisses vets off and we react to it differently because we have dogs in the fight.

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX
    You don't have to have a dog in the fight to have an opinion and I respect yours but your statement is off just a bit.

He is on video being interviewed where he states that he served and even aludes to his combat service "over there" and mentions his "sand box" experience numerous times in that and other videos.

An admin would have had to shove his hand up his ass and work his mouth for his statement about admins to be true.

He was lying then and he's lying by omission now.

I do have a dog in the fight which is why I posted this in the veterans section.

Valor through service is earned by sweat, blood and honorable actions.

While I did serve honorably (3 honorable discharges on my office wall) and won some awards and medals along the way I'm not going to sit here and tell you that I have a Silver Star when I don't. To do that would be dishonest and would be a disservice to those who earned their Silver Star through sweat, blood and honorable actions.

Stolen valor pisses vets off and we react to it differently because we have dogs in the fight.

By saying I have no dog in the fight, I'm meaning I'm not a vet. I do understand what it means for veterans though to have someone posing as one that is not one.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    By saying I have no dog in the fight, I'm meaning I'm not a vet. I do understand what it means for veterans though to have someone posing as one that is not one.

Just to be clear my quoting and referencing your no dog in the fight statement was not intended as a slight towards you. Just using it as an example to help get my point across.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    My Pop served. Went when asked and risked his life. I was lucky and he came back. To anyone who has family or friends in service in harms way, all posers do a disservice.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Not being a vet, the posers still piss me off too. Well said TXAR.

Bingo. The more I hear and read, not to mention his body language and speech in that video (I'm very knowledgable on this subject), I am ready to say it appears this guy is a d-bag who knew exactly what he was doing when he did it.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I'd never put together that these two were on the firing line in the Yager video with the cameraman down range.

I didn't know Yager also taught folks how to lie about their service in his classes as a bonus.

James-Yeager-Tactical-Response-Photographer-Down-Range-Shooting.jpg

Top Bottom