• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Byaah_19

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    DFW
    The iphone is the best phone ever invented. It's the cell phone for dummies. I love it. So easy to use compared to many other smartphones. If you cant figure out an iphone you dont need a phone.
    Guns International

KevinK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    iPhone 3gs here. AT&T of course. Strangely enough, I have NEVER had a problem with connectivity ANYWHERE with this phone. I travel all over the US for work and have never had a problem.

The_Hunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Now Dallas
    Blackberry Curve, it works every where in the world I have needed to go so I am a happy camper. I like having a real keyboard, and its easy to use with my largish hands.

willygene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    texas
    I like my plain ole motorola phone talk and text no extra bs no updates on the computer so it stays working, cell phones are great things but people want and do to much with them then bitch when they don't work properly and act like the world is coming unraveled and cant do anything. Plus the extra cost for some of the stuff they do is just a joke.

MikeN

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Allen (Dallas), TX
    Android rocks..... cheaper (mostly free) apps then the Blackberry's, etc.

I have the HTC Hero

sprint-htc-hero-all.jpg

nalioth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Houston Metro
    I am a Page Plus cellular dealer.

If you don't have a Verizon phone knocking around in your junk drawer, there are dozens of late model WinMo smart phones available on ebay from reliable sellers that will work on the service (many nice ones for under $50).

"iPhone" and "Android" are the "buzz words" of the day, and are priced accordingly. You can get an older WinMo device that offers much of the same functionality for a lot, lot less.

No contracts is the way to go, as contracts are just designed to
    redact.png
    more of your money over a long term.

Sorry guys, I'm all about function over hype. Any WinMo phone produced in the past 2 years will do more than most of us will ever need.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    I have the crackberry storm.

Overall it is a good phone. But it has its quirks.

My friends with I phones seem more satisfied overall than others.

My friends with the android phones seen happiest.

The Verizon droid will likey be my next phone. Since phones for me have to do internet. Camera email text instant messaging Facebook and calendar in addition to apps the droid seems to be the best compromise.

I was playing with the droid on the 4g network and it was loading pages as fast as my computer. Can't beat 4g.

Friends with the android OS have ballistics apps.

The iPhone has a shot timer.

Its the droid for me at this time on verizons 4g network.

azndragon684

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Houston
    to fully utilize the iPhone you probably should get the internet plan....i currently use my iphone 3G on tmobile works great....thinkin about getting the nexus one though

glocktrism

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2010
    New York
    i used to have the blackberry, and in terms of email and texting, it´s amazing... but the iphone 3g, is that much more entertaining and graphical... and plus there´s so much more applications you can download

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    tell me more aobut this 'hero' im in the market for a new phone. my old one got rained out.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    On June 19th, 2010 T-Mobile will have ALL their phones for free, including the expensive ones like the PDA types. This is to combat the new iphone sales which start the same day.

1 day only!

jcrntx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    HTC

I picked up the new HTC EVO 4G when it came out a week or so ago. Had always suffered from iphone envy for my sister's/friends iphones, as with my sprint samsung instinct, the dial up internet was just horrible. Now my iphone friends are jealous! I still think apple makes a great product but HTC is right there with them. The 4G network (they have it here in SA - Clear) is lightning fast. I do like that apple has the built in memory rather than having to use the SD card but have no issues with the memory. Look around and find a phone you like for a price you like and you will be happy

WatzTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    S/A TX
    doing the Iphone on tmobile prepaid works for me. I use the Wifi at home and when out an about. If i had access all the time, i'd never get anything done!

Top Bottom