• ...and so much more!
  • kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    And removing these flags won't increase black graduation rates, or decrease the number of black bastard children, or reduce black-on-black violence a single percent.

Why don't the leftists ever address the real issues in the black community/culture?

Are they so worried about being perceived a racist that they won't offer genuine, effective help — like overhauling our public education system, welfare system and cracking down on inner-city gang violence?

Don't they understand that it's okay to leave a child behind or drug test welfare recipients or profile the urban youth if the cultural value appreciates?
    No truer words brother.
    Now that the flag is down. Does the klan like me anymore?
    Can I go into the skin heads camp and bang their women?
    Does it make anyone who doesn't like black people love me anymore.
    Nope. So where is the miracle of the removal of the Stars and Bars.
    Riddle me this batman
    Texas SOT

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    And removing these flags won't increase black graduation rates, or decrease the number of black bastard children, or reduce black-on-black violence a single percent.

Why don't the leftists ever address the real issues in the black community/culture?

Are they so worried about being perceived a racist that they won't offer genuine, effective help — like overhauling our public education system, welfare system and cracking down on inner-city gang violence?

Don't they understand that it's okay to leave a child behind or drug test welfare recipients or profile the urban youth if the cultural value appreciates?

These are cultural issues NOT racial issues!

Top Bottom