• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    i wonder if i can set one up to run in the background of the lobby computer here at work.... 24/7 always on... that would be sweet.
    Target Sports

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    i wonder if i can set one up to run in the background of the lobby computer here at work.... 24/7 always on... that would be sweet.

Only if having the computer crash from time to time would be alright. These servers can get overloaded by stuff like folks throwing down a bunch of TNT and detonating it.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Why? Cuz It's Japanese?

Duke Nukem was pretty kickass.

lol wtf.

no because of more strategic gameplay much more epic fights / battles not to mention first person combat both on foot, and in 100+ foot tall mechs.
    duke nukem was pretty cool, but personally it isn't on my top ten list.

though in DukeNukem, i did enjoy being able to read most of the names during the credits

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Anyone have a SMP server? I just can't get enough Minecraft lately. Notch is going live with it on 11/11/11 and a lot of updates have been coming out lately.

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    Anyone have a SMP server? I just can't get enough Minecraft lately. Notch is going live with it on 11/11/11 and a lot of updates have been coming out lately.

I keep flip-flopping on whether I want to put mine up or not. I'll need to move it to my work. (15mbps upload up there) I've been running it at home for a while, but cant get very many folks on at once as I'm only getting 1-3mbps upload at home. If I do stick it at work, I may have to set time limits at something like 4pm to 6am M-F, all day Sat & Sun. It won't be a problem up there unless I disturb normal work with it. Good part about that is with the down time during the day, I can run updates and keep the server in shape.

Would anybody be interested with hours like that? There is a chance that I could run it 24/7, just won't know until I get it rolling.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Those are generally the hours I play during. Check this out.

MineCraftCastle.jpg

Freaking epic.

I've got an awesome base on my 26MB map I've got going right now and extensive diamond tunnels running all over underneath the earth. I'm wanting to do a big project, only I don't know what to make. I'm thinking of making a gigantic replica of Voltron still, but that is soooooo much building materials.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    lol if you make voltron, i will get minecraft jsut to checkt that out.

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    Built a new server at work and seems stable. Here's the addy: 72.54.161.66

It's open right now, with an unedited world (pretty cool one though). Mobs are turned off right now, but after a little settling gets done, I'll flip 'em back on. I'll be throwing in some goodies as I get time as well. It should be up most of the time unless I'm doing maintenance. as it's 100% dedicated. The server isn't published on the MC forums and you guys are the only ones i've given it too, so it'll be pretty private with no griefing.

Let me know if you guys want to see anything particular added.

Top Bottom