• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I will NEVER be the same. Your sympathy and condolences are much appreciated...

LOL, yeah. My friends and I were building the tower, some of the floors inside were made of wood. One guy had his room all set up with carpeting, art on the walls, yadda yadda. Unfortunately, he also had a pool of lava for some reason. Turns out those sparks can set stuff on fire. Doh!

I think I'm going to build a house out of TNT close to the spawn point, let one of the losers on my server go and stay there overnight, and blow it up remotely whilst watching high atop my indestructable and inpenetrable bedrock tower.

I love being the king of the server...

LOL, TNT house!
    Gun Zone Deals

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    You guys ever see that Minecraft FRAPS video on YouTube where a guy layed out like 10,000 TNTs across a path and blew a rift in the planet big enough to turn an ocean into a waterfall to the planet's core? Pretty bad ass.

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    My new house is much better laid out with a much bigger basement (obviously after the massive crater). I'm going to put a rail spur that travels through the basement to help truck in all these new riches!!! I've gotten to where all my mining is done with explosives and I run track to every dungeon I exploit.

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    Biggest rail disaster yet:

So I'm setting up a train full of gold, diamonds, iron and obsidian to run back to the castle after demoing a big dungeon. It took the better part of the say packing the whole operation into storage carts. As night started to fall I contemplated staying overnight, as I'm set to hard and monsters galore come out of everywhere. It's getting dark quick so I decide to take my chances. I fuel up the furnaces and head out in the long trek, bow in hand. Dodging a few badguys, I was on the home stretch, a long railbridge, high above a canyon river. Out of nowhere, a creeper coming straight at the train directly ahead... He gets bumped and BOOM!!! Train, bridge and I fall straight into the water. The next few minutes were like a scene from Blackhawk Down. I'm huddled in the wreckage barely hanging on to life, slinging arrow after arrow trying to fend off the advancing horde. It didn't end well. I respawned and headed back, but most of the goods were lost.

Oh the excitement of stupid games...

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    I've got a MASSIVE pile of TNT parked next to a little ship I've got in my main map. I was getting it ready to detonate but I think my world is corrupted! WTF! It crashed when I was laying redstone wire and now it's not loading. I'm so pissed! I spent hours rebuilding my house into a massive mansion yesterday too. It better load or I'm going to...I don't know, do something!

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    those graphics amke Shogo Mad look like.... something fromt he future.

btw... play Shogo MAD.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    :sign0101:doods. if i set up a shogo server who would join me for late night death matches?

<say> mptears

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood it is only the coolest first eprson shooter pre-goldeneye ever.

Top Bottom