DK Firearms

On the air now, wanting your opinion on anything!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Muzzlebreak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Sounds like someone trolling to sand-bag an unsuspecting member:

No topic, no description of the talk show, no background ...

Call at your own peril!

Really? REALLY?!? Hows about listening to the show for 5 minutes before labling it.
    Atrapitis.gif

Naaah, not really.
    Lynx Defense

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    What's with y'all always trying to call people out as trolls? All that BS along with the arguing has really affected the amount I get on lately. It's rediculous I'd really hate to see this forum go down hill like the bowfishing forum I used to frequent did.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    And this is exactly how it started.

Also the guy has moderator under his name. You really think they would make someone trolling a moderator? No I seriously doubt it.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    And this is exactly how it started.

Also the guy has moderator under his name. You really think they would make someone trolling a moderator? No I seriously doubt it.

Shortround has been 80% crotchety in his posts since I joined this site. Let it go in one, gain speed, and out the other. Just sayin..

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Man I just hate to see this place go to shit. Like I said the old forum I used to frequent started with BS like this and went downhill from there

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Man I just hate to see this place go to shit. Like I said the old forum I used to frequent started with BS like this and went downhill from there

Sorry for letting the forum go downhill, I'll try to get online more so it will stay awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Gary, I usually have a conflict on Sunday night, but very much appreciate y'all posting it as a podcast as well.

I almost died laughing when I heard "negroid". Guy sounded like he was about 200 years old

gcmj45acp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Houston Metro Area
    Gary, I usually have a conflict on Sunday night, but very much appreciate y'all posting it as a podcast as well.

I almost died laughing when I heard "negroid". Guy sounded like he was about 200 years old
    Yeah, most of you guys never heard the incident last year where I went into full on air meltdown with this leftist, occupier-type, from California who, after realizing I'm black, calls back and says, "...I love your people..." I don't know how I hadn't been fined by the FCC because I think I mother-effed, f-bombed, and dumb-effed him so hard, fast, and long that the seven second delay wouldn't have done anything to save us. I'll post a link to it sometime soon. As for the more recent stuff, podcasts dating back to the May relaunch of our sight can be found here (Podcasts | The Official Guns Over Texas Radio Blog). I'm still trying to get the RSS feed working but, I haven't had much time to devote to it.

txgunner00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    Leander, Texas
    Yeah, most of you guys never heard the incident last year where I went into full on air meltdown with this leftist, occupier-type, from California who, after realizing I'm black, calls back and says, "...I love your people..." I don't know how I hadn't been fined by the FCC because I think I mother-effed, f-bombed, and dumb-effed him so hard, fast, and long that the seven second delay wouldn't have done anything to save us. I'll post a link to it sometime soon. As for the more recent stuff, podcasts dating back to the May relaunch of our sight can be found here (Podcasts | The Official Guns Over Texas Radio Blog). I'm still trying to get the RSS feed working but, I haven't had much time to devote to it.

That was actually the day I found your show. I laughed my ass off and have been hooked ever since. You guys put on a great show especially considering you are broadcast rookies for all intents and purposes.

Some people here, as with most forums, are just incapable of intelligent and respectful conversation. Others wouldn't know how to put on a par of big boy pants IF they could find them. I think it's reasonable to assume we are on this site because of a common interest. If half of the effort that is wasted bickering on the internet was directed towards supporting our cause we could accomplish great things!

#1gunner

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    Dallas
    Some people here, as with most forums, are just incapable of intelligent and respectful conversation. Others wouldn't know to put on a par of big boy pants IF they could find them. I think it's reasonable to assume we are on this site because of a common interest. If half of the effort that is wasted bickering on the internet was directed towards supporting our cause we could accomplish great things!

Top Bottom