• ...and so much more!
  • zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    >
    If one is nlot committed to actually use a weapon if needed, one shouldn’t “carry”.

Yet we must retain individual JUDGEMENT.

And, yes; we won’t always make the correct decision in an urgent crisis, in face of perceived threat.

Another risk of “staying alive” !

leVieux
    Staying alive? Thats not commitment.

images (1).jpeg

 Thats commitment.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Dude, you got poking on your mind? :what:

Sometimes they're laughing with you, sometimes they're laughing at you. If everyone's laughing, who the **** cares? Laughter and lithium make a good medicinal combo. Or laughter and xoloft. Whatever.
    Alcohol an antidepressant will fix all your problems
    just expect if you say stupid s*** someone here on this form will call you out on it

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Peoples best friends are usually folks they argued with in the beginning or continually argue with. It's that way cause grown phucking men dont take shit personally and most folks who grew up before the internet learned from a young age that people generally always disagree and just move on. Living in an eternal state of butthurt is usually a sign of folks who never learned that they arent special and dont have a right to not be disagreed with or offended.

It's called social interaction. Not worship.

Agreed.

My 2 lifelong best friends

First one-
    5th grade we met trading comic books on the school bus. He lived down the street. We both were pretty sure we were ripping the other person off. Love him he is my brother.

Second one-
    7th grade, Couldnt stand the MFer. His big mouth got on my nerves. He was kinda crazy. Turns out we are too much alike.

All 3 of us enlisted in the army and served together. We all ended up working in the same industry. Been friends 25-27 years and we still talk ( best friend #2 just moved to Houston where i got him a job with the company i work for). And this summer, all 3 of our families got together for a week vacation on the beach.

Sent from my moto g power (2022) using Tapatalk

Top Bottom