• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    The most logical explanation I've found so far is the local police are calling it a "frozen zone" which is an area with the same effect as temporary martial law. I'm also hearing they aren't letting media in the area or putting out any reports. I wouldn't think they could do that, but who knows.

Sent from Hicksville Gun Range

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    The most logical explanation I've found so far is the local police are calling it a "frozen zone" which is an area with the same effect as temporary martial law. I'm also hearing they aren't letting media in the area or putting out any reports. I wouldn't think they could do that, but who knows.

King Bloomberg can do what he wants! And the media shouldn't bother to question him.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    And that my friend is truly racist

Wasnt being racist in any way, i have seen people where i grew up get knocked out by guys that didnt even hear the contexts certain words where used in. Namely the ones that share names with animals. I grew up in a poorer area just outside of Houston that some consider to be at least ghetto-like.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Wasnt being racist in any way, i have seen people where i grew up get knocked out by guys that didnt even hear the contexts certain words where used in. Namely the ones that share names with animals. I grew up in a poorer area just outside of Houston that some consider to be at least ghetto-like.

He's messing with you.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    The NYPD Declares Martial Law in Brooklyn | The American Resolution Newsblog

Damn, I bet some of those citizens are wishing they had their guns. I hope things get under control very soon.

If the police are doing it, it's not martial law. (The "martial" part is a dead giveaway.) To put people under martial law is to put them under military control.

Now, could NYPD be doing some really shady stuff and violating a bunch of folks' rights? I wouldn't be surprised, since rights violations are common as hell in that department.

Top Bottom