• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I heard about it on reddit. They're saying the msm is trying to squash it, but when I Google it, there are several smaller sites reporting it.

Sent from Hicksville Gun Range

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Can a city police department declare martial law? I thought that had to come from the mayor or the governor.

Sent from my toaster using secret alien technology.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Here are a few links I've found so far. Still nothing solid.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/03/the-nypd-declares-martial-law-in-brooklyn-2593426.html

http://inagist.com/all/312416822848794624/

http://www.wopular.com/nypd-declares-martial-law-brooklyn

There were some extremist websites that popped up during my search that I obviously didn't click on or include here.

Don't understand why at least one of the major outlets aren't reporting anything yet. I'm not sure what outlets like Breitbart, Fox, Al Jazeera, BBC etc... would have to gain by keeping something like this quiet.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Yea, I don't know. I found a few local news sites talking about the protests but nothing about marshal law though. I'm curious if maybe it happened so late that they are just gonna report in it in the morning, or if maybe someone just put a spin on a story to see how far it would go.

Sent from Hicksville Gun Range

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    A couple of articles are saying that they won't let the press near what's going on and since "martial law" has been declared they can't do anything about it.

Sent from my toaster using secret alien technology.

Rogue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Katy, TX
    All this over some thug who pulled on a couple plain clothes cops and was killed? Victim mentality....sheesh

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    All this over some thug who pulled on a couple plain clothes cops and was killed? Victim mentality....sheesh

Exactly. Kinda like the shooting last year in Dallas where the suspect did everything that he possibly could do in front of the cops to get himself shot up to and including physically assaulting them and trying to reach for their guns. They were forced to kill him. The majority of the community immediately started gathering in the streets with the threat of a full on riot (it's amazing how some are able to do that at the drop of the hat in the middle of a work day) screaming "they shot him in the back!!!".

Not a single one of them witnessed the event. They just say whatever they think will have the most shock value and start spreading it and screaming it.

Or when the suspect rolled up his window on the officer's arm in Fort Worth last year and sped off dragging the officer beside the car. The officer was forced to kill the suspect to save his own life.

What did the community do? Immediately went to the streets screaming "He killed him in front of his kids!!!"

Guess what, you commit a crime that puts others life or lives in danger in front of your kids, then you can just plan on dying in front of your kids.

I have no sympathy for the criminal in either case and the reaction of the family and community leaves me with no sympathy for them either.

It's disgusting behavior.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Exactly. Kinda like the shooting last year in Dallas where the suspect did everything that he possibly could do in front of the cops to get himself shot up to and including physically assaulting them and trying to reach for their guns. They were forced to kill him. The majority of the community immediately started gathering in the streets with the threat of a full on riot (it's amazing how some are able to do that at the drop of the hat in the middle of a work day) screaming "they shot him in the back!!!".

Not a single one of them witnessed the event. They just say whatever they think will have the most shock value and start spreading it and screaming it.

Or when the suspect rolled up his window on the officer's arm in Fort Worth last year and sped off dragging the officer beside the car. The officer was forced to kill the suspect to save his own life.

What did the community do? Immediately went to the streets screaming "He killed him in front of his kids!!!"

Guess what, you commit a crime that puts others life or lives in danger in front of your kids, then you can just plan on dying in front of your kids.

I have no sympathy for the criminal in either case and the reaction of the family and community leaves me with no sympathy for them either.

It's disgusting behavior.

your a racist to

Top Bottom