• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    [h=2]Top 10 reasons Kim Jong-un would want to bomb Austin[/h][/QUOTE]

I lol'd!
    Now, from the comments about the list

It is highly inappropriate to publish something like this. You are not the Onion. North Korea seems to me like the little kid that swears he’s going to bring a gun to school if people keep bullying him. The bullys don’t believe him, taunt him, and end up shot. There are gaps in the American Missile Defense System. There are people hell-bent on proving that. How about lets show them some respect now instead of waiting until the mushroom cloud.
    By dassy

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Then the Chinese roll in and all hell breaks loose.

As for the South Koreans, I don't expect much out of them even if they are attacked. Wasn't too impressed with what I saw when I was over there. About as bad as the ANA/ANP.

However, if Kim does bomb the Waffle House in Austin I will personally HALO into Pyongyang and kick the little shit's ass! Some things are sacred!

China's giving some strong signs that they won't back North Korea this time around. They haven't been real friendly with each other of late, partly because China's getting sick of carrying the little bastards, and partly because the little bastards keep biting the hand that feeds them.

If anything, I'd expect this go-round to go differently. Instead of the NK army running across the Yalu, I'm pretty sure the Chinese would play the anvil to our hammer if the North Koreans tried that again. They just ain't fond of their "cousins" to the south.

Rogue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Katy, TX
    Here's a map showing probable areas he will target, see that big red area in Texas? Crazy!

Facebook-map-620x362.jpeg

Rogue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Katy, TX
    Should be pretty easy, first to name what the map actually is gets a box of 50 CCI .22LR Velocitor's at Hicksville for free.

Top Bottom