• kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    much less respect for all those saying " have at austin. "
    it was my first texas home(3yrs)moved there 500$ and a car.
    it welcomed me with open arms. I was homeless for a year, yet she still saw me through.
    we are just jokin here. But let there be no misunderstanding!!!! i will die for austin!!! and for texas............................................................. i will die here
    and will rest as a texan
    Gun Zone Deals

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    it was my first texas home(3yrs)moved there 500$ and a car.
    it welcomed me with open arms. I was homeless for a year, yet she still saw me through.
    we are just jokin here. But let there be no misunderstanding!!!! i will die for austin!!! and for texas............................................................. i will die here
    and will rest as a texan

I'd be happy to kill a whole buncha Kim's troops for Texas and Austin. ;)

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX

Lighten up, brother - do you REALLY think ANY of us here would sit back while an attack took place ANYWHERE on US soil? If so, you need to think things through. It's kinda like one of us givin' crap ta Sterling.....we'll laugh as long as it's in fun. If they try to do it seriously, they'd best start runnin'!

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Lighten up, brother - do you REALLY think ANY of us here would sit back while an attack took place ANYWHERE on US soil? If so, you need to think things through. It's kinda like one of us givin' crap ta Sterling.....we'll laugh as long as it's in fun. If they try to do it seriously, they'd best start runnin'!

+1. Nobody messes with Sterling but us!

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    some things be worth joking bout, some things ain't. this ain't one of them.

"Insane person says he wants to murder forum member's sister"..."do it!! she lives in Austin (or wherever !!!

bros... I don't see the humor here. Please move on and ignore my bitchiness please. I get your sarcasm and joking. Please understand my concern.

Last edited:

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    2ugevede.jpg

gln305

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2012
    Lakehills, TX
    Couldn't agree more. Let them step foot on our soil and see what happens.

Shuutr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    austin

I'm from Austin and I'm not butthurt over the comments. It's all good. I understand why most of the rest of Texas likes to take a few pot shots at Austin given the chance. I love this place, but Kimmie isn't going to cause me to lose any sleep.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    some things be worth joking bout, some things ain't. this ain't one of them.

"Insane person says he wants to murder forum member's sister"..."do it!! she lives in Austin (or wherever !!!

bros... I don't see the humor here. Please move on and ignore my bitchiness please. I get your sarcasm and joking. Please understand my concern.

"Nuke Austin" "Keep Austin Glowing"

But yeah... none of us would let anything resembling an attack go anywhere on US soil... much less Texas! You can be bitchy here. It's OK.

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    Love Austin and San Marcos. Not so much the libs. We can rebuild and take over after they get bombed out. Gonna go find a me a fat bombed out pad in the hills off 360 and fix it up when the dust settles.

Top Bottom