• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    I hope an AC-130 makes mulch of his palace while he's in bed watching episodes of Saved by the Bell that just arrived last week, eating a bucket of Korea Fried Kittens.
    This made me giggle.

nobody asked you crap
    lol

I'd be happy to kill a whole buncha Kim's troops for Texas and Austin. ;)
    I'm up for it.

I don't think any of us are serious about them damaging Austin. It is a deteriorating cesspool of liberalism though.
    Yup.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'm hoping they attack from the Gulf. I always wanted one of those cool hats they wear, and maybe some of those camo pajammers they sport.

I'm more interested in grabbing one or two of their AKs. I doubt their hats or pajamas would even fit me, as short as those poor starved bastards are.

Driller

Life Member
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Conroe,TX
    In all seriousness, bombing their military supply chain ie... weapons and limited food resources would be the easiest. then sit back and watch them surrender.

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    I'm thinking lil Kimmie didn't appreciate our b-2's dropping dummies next door in SK a couple of days ago...lol

Character is doing the right thing, even when nobody is watching...

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    I was telling my cousin that KJU is nuts for wanting to mess with Texas. If he even attempts it, I think most Texans will drive up to Washington coast, get a big boat, loaded with all the firearms and munitions we can carry, and take the war to their doorstep without any military intervention. Texans won't stand for Communist Cartman's threats against the Lone Star State!

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    I was telling my cousin that KJU is nuts for wanting to mess with Texas. If he even attempts it, I think most Texans will drive up to Washington coast, get a big boat, loaded with all the firearms and munitions we can carry, and take the war to their doorstep without any military intervention. Texans won't stand for Communist Cartman's threats against the Lone Star State!

Wolverines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Plus, we would f***ing massacre North Korea. Air superiority in hours, B52s flying unopposed the next day. A week later, the Marines are cleaning up everything the BUFFs missed.

And don't forget that the South Koreans would jump on a chance to go beat the piss out of Kimmy's government.

Then the Chinese roll in and all hell breaks loose.

As for the South Koreans, I don't expect much out of them even if they are attacked. Wasn't too impressed with what I saw when I was over there. About as bad as the ANA/ANP.

However, if Kim does bomb the Waffle House in Austin I will personally HALO into Pyongyang and kick the little shit's ass! Some things are sacred!

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    I suspect Mr Kim is more interested in Samsung in Austin,however he could be "moved" to reset the sights if one of our local young lady dancers would provide him with a lap dance and a bottle of crown royal, read somewhere he likes the CR, doubt he has sampled Texas ladies or any ladies for that matter.;)

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    And don't forget that the South Koreans would jump on a chance to go beat the piss out of Kimmy's government.
    I think they'd be more interested in shooting refugees trying to escape NK. South Korea and China both want that little tyrant right where he is.

Top Bottom