• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    I heard on the radio this morning saying that obama has enough Electoral College votes to win this thing. Even though popular vote says romney. Is this true?

I don't believe it. I think it's going to look more like this.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351522464.707223.jpg

The computer that generated that prediction has correctly chosen the winner back to '80 using economic data.
    Target Sports

Domineaux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Houston
    More than Romney or Obama had...

Yeah Paul had way more grass roots support. The problem is he got little or dismissive coverage from the media.
    Way too many people blow him off as a nut yet don't know anything about him or his views, simply because that's what they were told by the media.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Yeah Paul had way more grass roots support. The problem is he got little or dismissive coverage from the media.
    Way too many people blow him off as a nut yet don't know anything about him or his views, simply because that's what they were told by the media.

Exactly. What Romney had was party support, and corporate sponsorship. The grass roots were more behind Paul.

All the Ron Paul bumper stickers we've looked at for months, and just over the past 3 weeks you've started seeing Romney stickers and yard signs. And it was Paul who didn't have grass roots support?

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Yeah, Paul had tons of support from people who wanted actual "substance" not hype or persona.

If he spoke better than my drunken shop teacher from high school he might have been able to reach more people and get more media coverage though. Great ideas...terrible delivery...and still HUGE grass roots support.

Top Bottom