• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    And you are absolutely correct as there is causality between the vaccines and myocarditis. Cause and effect verified. But just because someone got cancer does not mean that it was caused by the vaccine. No family history of cancer deaths only means that people die of other conditions before they got cancer. Everyone dies of cancer if something else doesn't kill them first.
    FYI, I had a terrible reaction to Moderna vaccine, had my physician file a CDC side effect notice, was on a register of side effects and would absolutely NEVER take a booster shot. People accuse me of being a proponent of the vaccine. Theoretically the messenger RNA technique should have opened up an exciting new rapid introduction of vaccines. After my personal experience I wouldn't take one either. Just to set the record straight.
    Are you a doctor or otherwise in the medical community? If so, I'd love to have a discussion about the whole vaccine situation if you want. Not wanting to scream at each other and/or berate. I'm sure you see where I stand. But serious discussion about the whole situation from early 2020 'til now. Feel free to PM.
    ARJ Defense ad

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Add one more to the thousands already
    Screenshot_20230625_144750_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230625_144819_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230625_144819_Instagram.jpg

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

The “data” re adverse effects of the COVID “vaccines” are still being obscured.

Our State Health Departments, relying on the FDA & CDC, are still offcially recommending routine COVID shots for healthy young folks long after most Physicians had reversed on the issue.

For now, I say this: “If you are in relatively good overall health, REFUSE the shots until the situation clarifies.”

”Association does not imply CAUSATION!”, but we need honest reporting !

leVieux

<>

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    <>

The “data” re adverse effects of the COVID “vaccines” are still being obscured.

Our State Health Departments, relying on the FDA & CDC, are still offcially recommending routine COVID shots for healthy young folks long after most Physicians had reversed on the issue.

For now, I say this: “If you are in relatively good overall health, REFUSE the shots until the situation clarifies.”

”Association does not imply CAUSATION!”, but we need honest reporting !

leVieux

<>
    Regardless of your health you should refuse the shot at all cost.
    What is the benefit again?

Safe and Effective? Lol
    That's a negative on both

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    If you are eldetly, they have more health problems to blame the adverse effects on instead of the vaccine. It is causing health problems in all age groups. More health related problems than the desease is causing in the younger healthier age groups.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Regardless of your health you should refuse the shot at all cost.
    What is the benefit again?

Safe and Effective? Lol
    That's a negative on both
    <>

Well, some of that remains to be seen through honest reporting of outcomes and proper data analyses.

I certainly wouldn’t try to influence anyone to accept any more COVID “vaccines”.

Te REAL issue is this: WHY ARE WE STILL BEING LIED-TO ?

leVieux

<>

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    ...because the 'elite coterie' of the wef and it's ilk to include b. gates among other elitists, think the world needs to be 'depopulated'...and it's slowly happening...see 'excess death' statistics per John Campbell MD, and a whole host of other doctors who're courageous enough to tell the truth...no, they can't come right out and say so, at least not on YT, but the information they provide tells what's going on.

Yes, this idea sounds nutty...and that's what I thought too...no longer.

People are continuing to die from the c-19 mrna jab...and continue and...

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    <>

Well, some of that remains to be seen through honest reporting of outcomes and proper data analyses.

I certainly wouldn’t try to influence anyone to accept any more COVID “vaccines”.

Te REAL issue is this: WHY ARE WE STILL BEING LIED-TO ?

leVieux

<>
    Ok..you admit you're being lied to and yet you're not ready to say no to the vaccine that the people who lied to you are pushing?
    Does not make sense

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Ok..you admit you're being lied to and yet you're not ready to say no to the vaccine that the people who lied to you are pushing?
    Does not make sense
    <>

The clinical Physicians I spoke with are still unsure of the possible efficacy of the vaccines for debilitated elders.

I got out of that area of Medicine decades back.

The clinical Physicians are not the ones who are LYING. It is the government “experts” & leftist university faculty Docs who still LIE.

<>

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Have read of several accounts lately of healthy young men who took the vaccine, developed cardiac issues and later died.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    <>

The clinical Physicians I spoke with are still unsure of the possible efficacy of the vaccines for debilitated elders.

I got out of that area of Medicine decades back.

The clinical Physicians are not the ones who are LYING. It is the government “experts” & leftist university faculty Docs who still LIE.

<>
    It's Big Pharma
    They lied, thousands died

Again...why even consider the product when they lied about it?

Pharma lied , the government lied
    Most doctors I think were:

Paid off with $ for pushing it
    (Which makes them guilty)

Fooled

Coerced into it

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    It's Big Pharma

Fooled

Coerced into it
    DOCTORS HAVE BEEN LYING FOR YEARS WHILE GETTING KICKBACKS FROM BIG PHARMA AND THE DOCTORS PUSH THE DRUGS WHETHER WE NEED THEM OR NOT AND WHY BECAUSE BIG PHARMA IS SELLING HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS EVERY YEAR

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    DOCTORS HAVE BEEN LYING FOR YEARS WHILE GETTING KICKBACKS FROM BIG PHARMA AND THE DOCTORS PUSH THE DRUGS WHETHER WE NEED THEM OR NOT AND WHY BECAUSE BIG PHARMA IS SELLING HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS EVERY YEAR
    Guilty

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    It's Big Pharma

Fooled

Coerced into it
    <>

As I understand it, what you describe was limited to some “employed Physicians” under influence of “administrators”.

We well warned about the dangers to the American Public from that type arrangement, but were ignored.

This is why I keep advising folks to try to find an INDEPENDENT Physician for their Families, even if the cost is much greater.

And FYI, I never personally told anyone to take anything except hydroxychloroquine & azythromycin.

Everyone must recognize that the entire “COVID” episode was a biological warfare attack on the whole Human Race. Our government is in cahoots with the WEF, etc. and will not investigate nor tell us the truth !

The global “government responses” were too prompt, uniform, & coordinated to be explained by anything other than pre-planning by enemies of us all.

leVieux

<>

shipwreck

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    ‘Criminal’: Confidential EU documents reveal thousands of deaths from Pfizer-BioNTech shots

‘Confidential’ documents released by BioNTech to the European Medicines Agency reveal tens of thousands of serious adverse events and thousands of deaths among people who received the Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA COVID-19 vaccine during a time period when the vaccine makers insisted they saw no “safety signals.”

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

<>

Undoubtedly, Fauci was behind the manipulation of the virus to weaponize it & also to initiate the unified “global response”.

This must have involved a massive conspiracy at the top levels of many governments.

Unless there is a major shakeup in several governments, we may never get the facts.

Plan accordingly.

<>

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    ...because the 'elite coterie' of the wef and it's ilk to include b. gates among other elitists, think the world needs to be 'depopulated'...and it's slowly happening...see 'excess death' statistics per John Campbell MD, and a whole host of other doctors who're courageous enough to tell the truth...no, they can't come right out and say so, at least not on YT, but the information they provide tells what's going on.

Yes, this idea sounds nutty...and that's what I thought too...no longer.

People are continuing to die from the c-19 mrna jab...and continue and...
    Another elite coterie effort to depopulate is the strategy of promoting the narrative for our children to embrace becoming transvestites and homosexuals. These unnatural, perverse pairings do not result in birthing.

Top Bottom