TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Therein lies the conundrum.
    <>

Yes, exactly.

We wait & Pray that GOD sends a leader; or that Trump is restored, whichever comes first.

Meanwhile, keep repeating this: “I’ll die on my feet, not on my knees”; and, pray for Divine guidance. I have to pray just to not chicken-out. . . . . . .

Truly “These are the times which try men’s Souls.”

Our Grandchildren’s future is in the balance, yet they seem unable to recognize the danger.

<>
    Lynx Defense

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    San Antonio, and the rest of Bexar Co. is getting this way due to George Soros's bought & paid for DA (to the tune of $950,000), called 'Let'em go Joe).

Can't wait for Soros to finally die, naturally, or otherwise.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Are you a doctor or otherwise in the medical community? If so, I'd love to have a discussion about the whole vaccine situation if you want. Not wanting to scream at each other and/or berate. I'm sure you see where I stand. But serious discussion about the whole situation from early 2020 'til now. Feel free to PM.
    Still waiting......

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    <>

Yes,

and,

We the AMERICAN People are the ONLY force on the planet with the knowledge, expertise, and armament(s) able to STOP them !

It is up to us, and us alone. . . . . .

May GOD help us for what must be done.

leVieux

<>

You keep saying "us" You have said several times that you are to old to do anything to STOP them and will not be involved in us getting our country back.

If you would, instead of saying "us", which includes you, say, y'all or everyone except me, with the "me" meaning you.

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    <>

Yes, exactly.

We wait & Pray that GOD sends a leader; or that Trump is restored, whichever comes first.

Meanwhile, keep repeating this: “I’ll die on my feet, not on my knees”; and, pray for Divine guidance. I have to pray just to not chicken-out. . . . . . .

Truly “These are the times which try men’s Souls.”

Our Grandchildren’s future is in the balance, yet they seem unable to recognize the danger.

<>

The Trumpster has never admitted any issues with the death jab. Them “beautiful vaccines “….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I hear all the talk about getting the vaccine is gonna make everyone safe. So I did some research on how many deaths have come from the vaccine. The numbers are pretty high compared to other vaccines over the years. I was pretty surprised at how many more deaths have come from the covid vaccine. Not to mention it seems like 40% of vaccinated folks are still being hospitalized with covid after getting the vaccine....

Update: July 16, 2021. 11,000 Americans Dead, 48,000 Seriously Injured as of July 9. The death toll averaged nearly 100 persons per day for the period from April 23 until July 9, 2021.
    There are a large number of people who had serious health issues after receiving the vaccine and boosters. While the vaccines didn't kill them, it seriously affected their lives.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    • The American Academy of Pediatrics
    • The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
    • The American Urological Association
    • The American Society for Reproductive Medicine
    • The American College of Physicians
    • The American Association of Clinical Endocrinology
    • GLMA: Health Professionals Advancing LGBTQ+ Equality
    • the AMA’s Medical Student Section
    All of these medical organizations support gender affirming in youths. Has the medical community gone batshit crazy? How easy is it to find a doctor that will be willing to tell the truth about vaccines?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    All of these medical organizations support gender affirming in youths.
    Good point.

I note that they've done this under conditions where the literature and the experience in the field is generally not old enough, not sufficiently tried and true, to risk the lives of patients. For example, I haven't looked up all of them but the primary academic papers and other sources cited in the AAP guidelines for gender affirming care seem to be no older than 2010. That's not enough to make such a radical change in the way something as fundamental sex and gender are treated.

This seems to me like the same sort of thought process that would lead someone to recommend (nay, demand) a new, insufficiently tested vaccine.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Good point.

I note that they've done this under conditions where the literature and the experience in the field is generally not old enough, not sufficiently tried and true, to risk the lives of patients. For example, I haven't looked up all of them but the primary academic papers and other sources cited in the AAP guidelines for gender affirming care seem to be no older than 2010. That's not enough to make such a radical change in the way something as fundamental sex and gender are treated.

This seems to me like the same sort of thought process that would lead someone to recommend (nay, demand) a new, insufficiently tested vaccine.
    <>

Few of those “organizations” actually represent any significant percentage of Physicians.

Those of us who follow “AMA” watched it fall from some 93% to an admitted 17%.

Since then, they keep the data secret, but we suspect it is below 9%, possibly as low as 5% of American MD’s.

The only national one I still associate with is the “AAPS”.

That said, the TEXAS MEDICAL ASSOCIATION does include most practicing Docs in the State; and, does a very good job on all levels.

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Fauci got my mom.
    No history of cancer on her side of the family
    Got the shot and 2x boosters
    After the.1st shot she felt different..but got the 2 boosters
    She said she felt things change for the worse
    Had a full scan in late 2019 clear.

18 months after the 1st shot she was hurting bad and 3 weeks later diagnosed with stage 4 bone cancer.
    We buried her last Tuesday

She told us a month ago she regretted taking any of them and knew it wrecked her health

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom