Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Dr. Hotez has been dodging it. What's he afraid of?
    He's said, more or less, that appearing in a "debate" would imply there's something to debate, that the other side might have some points. He says he won't legitimize their nonsense by appearing with anyone on the other side of the question.
    Guns International

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    He's said, more or less, that appearing in a "debate" would imply there's something to debate, that the other side might have some points. He says he won't legitimize their nonsense by appearing with anyone on the other side of the question.
    Religious fanatics do not debate their faith. All it can do is make some of their faithful doubt.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    AKA he's scared shitless of a real debate because he knows he's wrong based on what we now know.....and what many of us thought and feared back then and were completely castigated. So why would he open himself up to public scrutiny of his assertions that he stated as fact that are now known to be complete falsehoods?

Typical run-and-hide tactic of the habitual liar.

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Yeah, isn't that the way of most of the left? Anyone with an opposing view is nonsense. If only there was a way to where people can listen to both sides of an issue to base an informed decision?

OH WAIT! Didn't we use to, I don't know, debate an issue?

Yeah, he's a real piece of work.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    My neighbor had a stroke. Good thing they made people stay in the doctors office for 30 minutes. She would be dead if she had left.
    Damn..how soon after getting the shot did she have it?

Jamie Fox had one too.
    .a bad one apparently right after getting the shot

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014

One of my sons college roommates passed from an aggressive cancer at 30.

He has another friend that hasn’t been cured in a 2 year effort.

Both have had lymphoma. How many late 20 early 30 year olds have you known fighting this?

I’ve known no one in my age cohort with cancer until my 50s. I am knowing more women 60+ getting breast cancer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    The above link is an instgram video. They usually embed here but this one didn't

I just put it on my YT channel

Last edited:

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    But according to some people that's just a coincidence

It was standard practice to get the jab. They knew some were having heart attacks and strokes within 30 minutes of getting the vaccine.

That’s why they made them stay. I only knew one person that had a stroke. But there were thousands that did.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    Dr. James Thorp. Before I lend any credence to any self proclaimed expert, such as the good Dr. Thorp, I like to see what they say about themself. I will go so far as to assume he read the script before the narrator did, and approved it before the video crew started recording. Lets start with " he sees upward of 8000 patients a year per so states his current promo. On his self promoting web page it states he says 6000-7000 high risk patients a year. Right, 8000 " regular patients" or 7000 high risk. Let's start with your average year, 52 weeks. We can give him 5 one day holidays a year and two weeks of vacation. What is left is 49 weeks. That is 163 patients a week, or one new patient every 15 minutes. Sort of short for " high risk" patients. Is he an OB-GYN, or a vehicle inspector?
    Bull shitters just cannot control their need to bullshit.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom