• Status
    Not open for further replies.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Oh? Can I bring the M16 now? Haven't shot it since that one time at SGA.

I love shooting the M16. Um I don't know if they are cool with select fire yet. I would call and talk to them I think the problem before was they were worried about legal issues. Mike is a pretty good dude.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I don't have any extra ammo but I may bring my Daniel Defense if anyone wants to shoot it. Ill also bring my M&P9, and maybe my Mossberg 930spx if anyone wants to shoot it. Ill be shooting my 10/22 yall will laugh at the scope that's going on it, but its indoors so why do I need a nice scope?

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    It's pretty much called already. Just trying to figure out if we can get group discount and our own private range. Sorry those discussions aren't moving fast enough. I didn't hear from MaddMike but I will call him tmrw morning. As for lunch, I just want an idea before we call Chuck E Cheese. Part of me thinks that would be hilarious, part of me says let's go to 5 Guys or somewhere by Shooters Station.

i don't think they allow full auto or rapid fire. They aren't total Nazis, but they have a nice facility and do enforce a few rules.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Most likely wont be able to make it. Damn gf wants me to spend sat and sun with her because she is leaving for a week to GO TO FREAKING DISNEY WORLD. Spoiled brat

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Most likely wont be able to make it. Damn gf wants me to spend sat and sun with her because she is leaving for a week to GO TO FREAKING DISNEY WORLD. Spoiled brat

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Although you were my ride to the shoot, i can't blame her for wanting to leave your ass to go to disney world. Went there in 2007 and it was the shit.

4t9v.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom