• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Now I've been thoroughly insulted. Your holier than though attitude is much more telling and low class than any language that has been used in this thread.

I don't wanna talk to you know more you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!

"I blow my nose at you so called Arthur King. You and all your silly English Kaniggits"

:roflsmile: :roflsmile: :roflsmile:

You just made my day YG, thanks :D

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    Whoa! What did I miss in this thread?

Trash, vulgarity, hamsters, kaniggits?!?

Man, I've got to keep up with the forum more...

Phoneguy

Proud American and Infidel since 1968
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2013
    North Ft Worth
    MxdEH2I.jpg

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    seeker_two,

Exactly. The college/university/other premises (to remain private) cannot accept any other taxpayer's funds in any form. = TX & US courts have consistently, for well over 60 years, held that IF you are open to the general public, i.e., IF you are "a public accommodation", that you are NOT "private property" for the purpose of discrimination on religious/gender/ethnic/political and/or policy grounds.
    (Whether a person agrees with that position or not, it IS "the law of the land".)

yours, satx

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    The college I'm at relies heavily on state funds. That's what I've been trying to argue with these guys. Just as they had me second guessing my own understanding, you guys just saved the day. Thanks!

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    winchster,

I understand that you WANT to believe that BUT it just isn't so & hasn't been for a long time. = The US Courts forced a Mennonite college over 40 years ago to accept a NON-BELIEVER as an undergraduate (He was evidently an atheist.) on the basis that some EMC students had received government-funded scholarships.)

Also Ambassador College, formerly of Big Sandy, TX, was ORDERED to accept students who were NOT Christians & for the same reason.

yours, satx

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Pretty much all colleges are involved in government sanctioned discrimination.

There's a reason certain races have a leg up on others when it comes to getting in. Whether they actually try to use it may vary by region.

Polarbear6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Central Texas
    Now I've been thoroughly insulted. Your holier than though attitude is much more telling and low class than any language that has been used in this thread.

I don't wanna talk to you know more you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!

AWESOME! One of my all time favorite movie quotes. Thanks for the laugh first thing this Friday morning. And BTW, I agree with your sentiment

"Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. You can't expect to wield supreme power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you! I mean, if I went around saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!"

Last edited:

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    All this arguing and you're not paying attention and even distracting from things going on right now with campus carry and OC. I feel like I can't even post updates here on this forum due to the squabbles.

There is some new blood here that's doing a fare job of trolling the old folks when they should just be reported and ignored.

Top Bottom