• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Dude, war dec EVE University. They totally shut down like ALL ops while they are at war and no one can leave stations anywhere. For a corp with over 2000 members that becomes a real problem! Actually that sounds like fun in wormholes. I'm currently training my main toward the Hulk and Orca - got Astrogeology V training currently. My alt is going to be used for hauling and he's currently training toward a Machariel.
    Capitol Armory ad

biglucky

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Dripping Springs, TX
    Well, we very carefully kill the shit out of everyone who comes into our wormhole. We also very carefully pod our own corp members who don't listen. They basically get voted off the island.

We do own the wormhole. We're looking for a few good toons so we can expand to a second wormhole and go from 2-500m isk/week per person to a little more, maybe double that. We're also going to start war-deccing random corps for the hell of it. I've been a carebear for 4 years. I took a break recently, came back and now have a thirst for blood.

By carefully, I meant recruiting. We don't advertise, but I figured someone on the forum would be a little more likely not to buddy-****.

If when I get back from Iraq and want to get more active IRC hasn't stopped being such a fail alliance I might be looking for a wormhole corp to hide out with for a bit. I have 5 toons, 3 of them are combat toons (2 with 94M+ SP right now and one with 80M SP right now but I might sell him to pay for part of my titan).

Dude, war dec EVE University. They totally shut down like ALL ops while they are at war and no one can leave stations anywhere. For a corp with over 2000 members that becomes a real problem! Actually that sounds like fun in wormholes. I'm currently training my main toward the Hulk and Orca - got Astrogeology V training currently. My alt is going to be used for hauling and he's currently training toward a Machariel.

Are you really training for a Machariel? In order to fly a machariel and fit it right you are going to need a SHIT TON of SP.. I know, the Machariel is one of my favorite ships.. Love the over 2km/s and 14K+ hitpoint alpha strike from 150km away.

For a Machariel pilot to be worth spending the money on the mach you need..

Gallente BS 5
    Minmitar BS 5
    Acceleration Control 5
    Evasive Maneuvering 5
    Tech 2 Large Projectiles.. Probably Arty over Autocannons but really both....
    All Gunnery support Skills at 5
    All Cap Support Skills at 5
    Good Shield tanking skills

It is a nice goal but a bit high for a beginner to aim IMO.

ADRidge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2010
    Lewisville
    When you get back, send me a message. We could always use a few good high SP guys!

And clockwork, I just recruited a buddy of mine back out of Eve U. He learned alot in there, but their structure and their wardec policies are ridiculous.

And yes, wormhole ops are awesome. If we find a better (read: bigger) one soon, I may just sell all my carebear shit and go live out there full time.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Are you really training for a Machariel? In order to fly a machariel and fit it right you are going to need a SHIT TON of SP.. I know, the Machariel is one of my favorite ships.. Love the over 2km/s and 14K+ hitpoint alpha strike from 150km away.

For a Machariel pilot to be worth spending the money on the mach you need..

Gallente BS 5
    Minmitar BS 5
    Acceleration Control 5
    Evasive Maneuvering 5
    Tech 2 Large Projectiles.. Probably Arty over Autocannons but really both....
    All Gunnery support Skills at 5
    All Cap Support Skills at 5
    Good Shield tanking skills

It is a nice goal but a bit high for a beginner to aim IMO.

Yeah, I set up a training plan using EVE Mon for one of the top rated fittings for a Machariel on Battleclinic. This one will utilize a bunch of T2 and officer fittings. It'll take a good 108 days of training, but I'll get there. It's good to have a goal. :) At least it's on my alt!

@ADRidge - I like (most) of the E-UNI folks. I think they have good intentions and whatnot and I love their .mp3 seminars available on their wiki. They are absolute fascists in the enforcement of their rules in chat and things of that nature, though. I just don't like being treated like a child. Shoot me a PM with your corp info! My alt (training for the Machariel) is still in the starter corp for Minmatar pilots. At the very least I could fly a bit of security here or there. Not a lot of SP (yet), though.

ADRidge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2010
    Lewisville
    Like I said, we don't mind having someone who is slightly noobish as long as you're willing to help out when you can and you're willing to learn.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    No alliance at the moment, just a few guys out to make alot of isk very carefully.

well, im slighlty above noob status - but am a CEO of a benevolent (also extremely small) Corp.

If welcome - id like to come out and check out your operation sometime. maybe run some strip miners for a bit.

ADRidge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2010
    Lewisville
    I added you to my contact list. Saw you on earlier, but we were in the middle of some hardcore PvP action. I'll shoot you a message next time I see you on.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    hehe. if i shoot you down i'll pay for whatever you lose plus a hefty stipend for sportsmanship.

;) fair warning CW, i may be drunk. hhehe.

(jk....?)

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I went can flipping last night. Good time.

Working on finishing the training I need to get my Hurricane "FREE CANDY panel van" T2 fitted. With the T1 fittings right now it has 30k ehp but I bet I could get 45k-50k with T2 fittings. Fortunately most of this training coincides with the Machariel training I've been working on.

Dsparil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    well just lost my first ship. replaced it with a better one but eh, that still made me MAD!! As for can flipping, despite being a noob, I manage to steal a lot of the cargo and immediately dock lol. I've gotten pretty good at it. I think I'm pissing off the vets.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    look me up for some awesome can flipping fun. Lekgolos of Corbomite Enterprises.

might be a bit of a drive for you, but probably worth it - i operate out of otitoh. you looking for a job?

Longtooths

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Irving, Texas
    I play eve online, 5 accounts 7 characters. I am a mining mogul and live in 0.0 for the most part. I spend my days counting my isk and deciding what to buy next.

Pirating?? Me?? pffft I pay people to do that for me if need be =P

Top Bottom