• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    GFTF? They friends of yours?

Yesterday I trained up Afterburners to 3 and High Speed Maneuvering to 1 so I can use Micro warp drives, then I trained Minmatar Frigates from 0 to 3 so I can use a Rifter. :) I think I'm almost done with the Sisters of Eve epic arc.

I'm apped to EVE University but holy crap are they a bunch of ***** carebear fucks. I have never seen such an extensive list of ridiculous carebear rules or outright fascist enforcement of said rules on any game ever.

Edit: Seriously, guys? Female genitalia word is censored and an f-bomb isn't?

yeah good bunch of guys.

joined up with the alliance, but got with IT after a while.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Last consecutive one, I promise.

I could learn a lot in EVE-U but they really annoy me. I mean, I've seen them ban a guy for saying "wtf". If someone KNOWS what wtf means, then it isn't a problem. If someone DOESN'T know what wtf means THEN IT ISN'T A PROBLEM.

Following that incident I say in their channel, "Isn't that a little excessive?" and some turd named Gorl mutes me for it. Man, I was pissed.

I've heard about some group called Red vs Blue that sounds interesting. GFTF also sounds interesting but I only have like 330,000 SP.

thats why i recoomended them
    they operate in empire and in wormhole space as far as i know. haven't talked to them in a while though. last i heard fromt hem they were noob friendly.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    dps_we_deliver_tshirt-d2357323732352199953nx3_210.jpg

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I've shifted gears from Piracy-oriented training to Business Mogul and Business Tycoon training. I need to figure out how all this contracting stuff and buy orders work, though...

ADRidge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2010
    Lewisville
    Orcas are awesome. I've got one alt that mines, while I boost with the orca. It's good for going AFK and making some decent money. Another guy in my corp does manufacturing, so I just sell him ore at Jita prices without having to make 20-odd jumps in that god forsaken orca.

edit: Get on BattleClinic and check out the Master Baiter orca fit. It's friggin awesome.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I just refit my PvP Rifter for speed tanking instead of an armor tank (which was a bad idea to begin with). Now I'm getting 2930 M/S on the Rifter without overloading the microwarpdrive. Need to train Thermodynamics but I don't have the prereqs. (Fortunately I'll pick up the prereqs on my training plan for the Orca).

Last couple of days I relocated my base of operations to Jita so I can do the 'ol business thing.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    back in the day when you could stack your MWDs you could get a scorpion going over 1 AU / s without engaging your warp drive.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    No corp currently. Apped with EVE University to attend some classes and learn from some people that have been doing this a long time. Somewhere down the line I might join Red VS Blue.

ADRidge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2010
    Lewisville
    I'm in a wormhole corp at the moment. We're looking to expand, and as long as you're willing to help out and learn, it could be very lucrative. Send me a PM if you're interested.

ADRidge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2010
    Lewisville
    Well, we very carefully kill the shit out of everyone who comes into our wormhole. We also very carefully pod our own corp members who don't listen. They basically get voted off the island.

We do own the wormhole. We're looking for a few good toons so we can expand to a second wormhole and go from 2-500m isk/week per person to a little more, maybe double that. We're also going to start war-deccing random corps for the hell of it. I've been a carebear for 4 years. I took a break recently, came back and now have a thirst for blood.

By carefully, I meant recruiting. We don't advertise, but I figured someone on the forum would be a little more likely not to buddy-****.

Top Bottom