• ...and so much more!
  • jamesmrj

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Cypress, TX
    So who's going? Where?

I'm going to Sealy opening weekend with family and friends. I'm taking the girl friend with as she enjoys shooting guns and enjoys eating the tasty little critters. We'll see how she fares with the actual hunting. Hopefully it'll be a good hunt.
    Target Sports

jasont

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Houston
    I bought some land a little south of Waller a few months ago. Looking forward to dove hunting on my own property for the first time.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Gonna be on my place, birds are usually fairly thin and looks like we may have even less this year but it's still my favorite season. May get my wife out there with me too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dfincctx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2012
    FORT WORTH
    Mathis, TX in the South zone. The season starts 3 weeks later than in the North and Central zones.

I'm jealous but I'll have to wait.

willygene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    texas
    just got thru booking a hunt for the last week in sept for a ranch in stockdale where we hunt exotics 120 a day lodging and unlimited hogs with the dove hunt, been there before it will be fun, ain't life great.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Used to hunt every year and really enjoyed the social aspect.

At some point I stopped going. Haven't been in at least 5 years. I've started to enjoy sporting clays at Elm Fork.

No birds to chase down, in the heat less time (big for a fat guy). And no snakes. lol

The Lox

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Farmers Branch
    just got thru booking a hunt for the last week in sept for a ranch in stockdale where we hunt exotics 120 a day lodging and unlimited hogs with the dove hunt, been there before it will be fun, ain't life great.

Details on the Ranch? Hunting Hogs would be good again this fall.

As for Dove Season, I am getting setup for Saturday. Purchased a case of shells and a new modified choke this morning. Probably hit at least another round of clays this week before saturday...

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    I'll be a tad NW of Throckmorton with some fellas from work Saturday morning. Shoulder is a little sore from clays yesterday with my neighbor but we had a blast. I can't wait, it's gonna be a great time! Everyone be safe and have fun!

willygene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    texas
    Details on the Ranch? Hunting Hogs would be good again this fall.

As for Dove Season, I am getting setup for Saturday. Purchased a case of shells and a new modified choke this morning. Probably hit at least another round of clays this week before saturday...
    Lox look for drzoutdoors on the web the cibolo ranch in stockdale ask for deuwayn tell him gene told you to call.

Top Bottom