DK Firearms

Cowards at Bell County SO shot my dog in the head.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    No qualified immunity when they broke the law and trespassed with no warrant or reason. Already have an attorney waiting on the word to sue. This last surgery should be the last. Anything else will require CT scans and major sugery, filing will happen pretty soon. Criminal charges as well once we get the full body cam videos and un-redacted reports so we know exactly who said and did what.
    Qualified immunity only applies when they act within the law.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    DK Firearms

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    No qualified immunity when they broke the law and trespassed with no warrant or reason. Already have an attorney waiting on the word to sue. This last surgery should be the last. Anything else will require CT scans and major sugery, filing will happen pretty soon. Criminal charges as well once we get the full body cam videos and un-redacted reports so we know exactly who said and did what.

Give em HELL, Jimmie.

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas

god bless and give em hell.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Bait is doing great. She is at the dog park at the moment. She even has a boyfriend, Dougy. That'schere on the ground.
    48193bb9657a4371eed4da3a5914ef05.jpg

CarlS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2023
    Austin
    I'm not even a huge fan of dogs and this kind of thing is exactly why I'm 100% pro defund police.
    Glad to see she's doing well and it turned out ok.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I'm not even a huge fan of dogs and this kind of thing is exactly why I'm 100% pro defund police.
    This is exactly why defunding doesn't work with police or any job.

If you don't pay for quality employees and pay for quality training you get crap people with crap training doing crap work.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I'm 100% pro defund police.

The reason the left wants to defund local police departments is so they can replace them with a federal police force as Barack Obama spoke about during his Presidency. If you think local cops are not responsive to their communities and poorly trained, just wait till they're from halfway across the country and have no ties to the communities they police. Thanks, but no thanks. We don't need a DNC Gestapo.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    This would be one of the offending quotes by Obama, where he let slip what the endgame is for the whole Dem strategy of opposing the police and the "defund" craze:

"We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

I'm sure this "civilian national security force" will be entirely benevolent. While meanwhile, unarmed social workers will be responding to domestic violence calls and being slaughtered left and right.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Thank you for the sentiment, but defunding is NOT the answer you seek.
    When you defund LE, you get the wannabees, the bullies and cowards hiding behind a badge or the outright criminal that want the "legitamacy" of the badge to cover their crimes. You get the uneducated, incompetent and those that just want a steady paycheck. The ones that want everything and are not willing to risk anything.
    The few good ones,,,they spend most of their time covering for the others and hoping that when the shooting starts, at least some of the mediocre ones will watch their back. Like in Uvalde....

Which is the crux of the problem.
    Why should the good ones risk their lives, in many cases, for in many cases, less than a beginning teacher makes? Or a politician, that makes several times what cops do, that is going to blame them for the laws the politician passed? Or a Judge, that makes more than them, that set the rules that in many cases keeps themnfrom doing their jobs? Or the DA that won't prosecute even when they do the job? What is the incentive for people that would be GOOD cops to even try?

To get defunded so the job is ven harder for even less pay while the others get raises?

Getting defunded and the budget cut is exactly why they have substandard people in BELL County. It USED to be a stellar dept. Now they have wannabees and doughnut shop cos afraid of their own shadows and investigators white washing incidents so they hopefully don't get sued taking even more money out of their budgets.

I have never been a cop. Thought about it. Took criminal justice in college with a 3.5+gpa in those courses. Decided at the time that I did NOT want to be associated with 75% of the cops I knew at the time. From Dallas to Austin to San Antonio to Houston. Most of the Depts eventually, at least for a time, got over their bad image. But only by doing something very simple; demanding the best, educating and PAYING FOR that quality of LE. Any that stopped doing that, began to decline in quality.

The people rise up and demand it and the government entities pay for it instead of paying for bullshit like DEI crap.

Don't like sbstandard LE? Defunding and cutting personnel is NOT the answer. Period.
    Even the criminals know that.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    This would be one of the offending quotes by Obama, where he let slip what the endgame is for the whole Dem strategy of opposing the police and the "defund" craze:

"We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

I'm sure this "civilian national security force" will be entirely benevolent. While meanwhile, unarmed social workers will be responding to domestic violence calls and being slaughtered left and right.
    And this is a quote by Ronald Reagan.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.' "

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom