Target Sports

Cowards at Bell County SO shot my dog in the head.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    The cat'll make shit up.
    1693360232898.png
    Hurley's Gold

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    My experience with canines is that they are way more intelligent than most give them credit for. They have some verbal communication ability of course but that's nothing compared to their "body language" skills = which are superior to ours IMHO. The only thing I don't like about pups is their way too short life spans. I sure wish they would live longer = but then again, I get attached enough as it is... and its very hard when they pass.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    My experience with canines is that they are way more intelligent than most give them credit for. They have some verbal communication ability of course but that's nothing compared to their "body language" skills = which are superior to ours IMHO. The only thing I don't like about pups is their way too short life spans. I sure wish they would live longer = but then again, I get attached enough as it is... and its very hard when they pass.
    Still missing mine a lot.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Bait got her stitches out friday morning. Even got a goody treat at the vet's office for being a good girl.
    Then came home and laid her head in my lap for two hours getting a face rub. She loves her face and muzzle rubs.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    SO GOOD TO HEAR SHE'S DOING BETTER! I'M A SUCKER FOR A HAPPY ENDING!

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Bait got her stitches out friday morning. Even got a goody treat at the vet's office for being a good girl.
    Then came home and laid her head in my lap for two hours getting a face rub. She loves her face and muzzle rubs.

That’s good news right there.

Hope she continues to recover & has a great outcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

Good ending. But I hate that she had to suffer so badly. Poor baby. She’s such a cream puff. Glad you still have your baby.

TXAdj.....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2023
    Burleson, TX
    They came out to do welfare check while she was out front on her cable. She went toward them barking. Her cable only reaches 25 feet.They fired from the gate almost 50 feet away. I am at the vet with her now. She is walking but scared shitless. The bullet hit her right by her right eye. Took an hour to find her on my property because she was hiding. I don't blame her.
    Once upon a time, I knew several BCSO deputies. And would have helped them if need be. Even after being arrested by them once. Right now, I wouldn't lift a finger to help the cowardly bastards. The coward that shot her would not even face me. They wouldn't even tell me who it was.
    They showed up to do a welfare check. They knew there were dogs. 12 fucking deputies, no animal control. Idiots with guns.
    Ask for the unredacted police report, and/or have your attorney subpoena it if you have one. 12 deputies for a welfare check? I think not. There's more to that story that you probably don't know about. Hope your dog gets better.

TXAdj.....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2023
    Burleson, TX
    Pussies with badges and guns - mother-f'ers think they are above the law give all cops a bad rep, which I'm afraid most deserve now days.

I was once a solid blue-line supporter but that had to stop because there's just too much stupid in LE.

Damn this pisses me off about jrbfishn's pup!
    I couldn't agree more.

Top Bottom