1   0   0
    817be980d105a89a7c97bd474e15857c.gif

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 817be980d105a89a7c97bd474e15857c.gif
      817be980d105a89a7c97bd474e15857c.gif
      1.7 MB · Views: 206

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Houston cops are going door to door confiscating guns? Do Tell!
    No, you win.
    They were going "door to door" (your words not mine) kicking in doors and killing blind men with imaginary revolvers.
    And their women, and dogs.

So, yeah.
    Shit happens.
    But they weren't after guns.

Man. I screwed up there.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    No, you win.
    They were going "door to door" (your words not mine) kicking in doors and killing blind men with imaginary revolvers.
    And their women, and dogs.

So, yeah.
    Shit happens.
    But they weren't after guns.

Man. I screwed up there.

Sorry not from Houston. You were referring to the dope heads who shot it out with the cops and got killed. And then it turns out the cops had a bad warrant or something? Kinda makes the case for not shooting it out and living to fight another day (in court) doesn't it? They chose poorly.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    According to the article, many corporate heads are jumping on the gun registration 'bandwagon' despite past decisions by companies like Dick's Sporting Goods to stop selling certain firearms and arbitrary age restrictions.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/corporate-oligarchs-want-gun-registration/

Making a political statement is more important to them than a business decision.

You just can't help some people!!

bob

The basic responsibility of any "CEO" is to his shareholders, but he/she must first answer to their Boards, who also are theoretically are responsible to the same body of shareholders.

The first duty of both is to preserve capital. The second duty is to make a profit. Any activity contrary to those two aims should get them FIRED immediately.

Our duty as citizens is to NEVER support those who are enemies of our Constitution.

Please witness the collapse of "Dick's" empire.

Watch more successful enterprises as WalMart and HEB Stores.

Meanwhile, don't buy Levi's, Progressive Insurance, Disney Entertainment, Time Magazine, etc.; and don't patronize any business which has anti-2A signage or policies.

When you make these choices, TELL the entity's representative why you are doing so.

leVieux

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    That is what David Koresh said 26 years ago today.

NO !

That is what the "media" want for us to believe, but it is not true.

Koresh was not given a CHANCE.

When he went out to talk, unarmed, they SHOT him.

Shortly later the local Sheriff said that he saw Koresh almost daily, unarmed, picking up his mail at the local Post Office. Sheriff lamented that he could have arrested Koresh without difficulty, if told there was a warrant.

Eric Holder and Janet WitchDyke Reno wanted a spectacle, to intimidate American Citizens everywhere, and they got one.

Holder, architect of "Ruby Ridge", "Fast & Furious", Brian Terry's murder, the forced expulsion of the 7 year-old Elian Gonzales & the Davidian Massacre is one of the worst MONSTERS in North American History.

leVieux

Last edited:

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth
    NO !

That is what the "media" want for us to believe, but it is not true.

Koresh was not given a CHANCE.

When he went out to talk, unarmed, they SHOT him.

Shortly later the local Sheriff said that he saw Koresh almost daily, unarmed, picking up his mail at the local Post Office. Sheriff lamented that he could have arrested Koresh without difficulty, it told there was a warrant.

Eric Holder and Janet WitchDyke wanted a spectacle, to intimidate American Citizens everywhere, and they got one.

Holder, architect of "Ruby Ridge", "Fast & Furious", Brian Terry's murder, the forced expulsion of the 7 year-old Elian Gonzales & the Davidian Massacre is one of the worst MONSTERS in North American History.

leVieux
    Think the biggest villains of the Branch Davidian slaughter were Sick Willy Clinton and Janet el Renyo.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Right. Because the only guns I will ever have access to are in my safe. Damn, why didn't we fight AFG/IRQ like this and take the guns out of their house, then all they would ever have again is sling shots.

They sent 30 HRT members to get Roger Stones cell phone. How many you think they will send to get your guns? Please share your plan to take out dozens of trained HRT members when they have the drop on you.

I am glad Sam Houston realized 200 vs 6000 was a waste of life, and knew when to engage and when not to, thus resulting in winning instead of losing.

My thoughts exactly. Sam told them huddling up in that place was sewercide. Good point.

...We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, ... it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Seems like y’all believe you only get the liberties government gives you.

Others believe else-wise. I’ve spent a career protecting and defending the Constitution, part of which includes due process to the individual.

The important thing about that oath, the same (or very similar) one all civil servants and elected and appointed officials take as a condition of employment, is that oath is not to a person or party, it’s to protect and defend an ironclad set of beliefs.

If a politician or public official decides on a whim those beliefs and guarantees don’t apply to me, I’ll go to my grave convincing them otherwise.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    ...We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, ... it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Others believe else-wise. I’ve spent a career protecting and defending the Constitution, part of which includes due process to the individual.

The important thing about that oath, the same (or very similar) one all civil servants and elected and appointed officials take as a condition of employment, is that oath is not to a person or party, it’s to protect and defend an ironclad set of beliefs.

If a politician or public official decides on a whim those beliefs and guarantees don’t apply to me, I’ll go to my grave convincing them otherwise.
    Against all enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

Thank you! That's the belief I was speaking of.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    My thoughts exactly. Sam told them huddling up in that place was sewercide. Good point.

Y'all need to study Texas History a little better. Travis and the Alamo crew volunteered to slow down Santa Anna's march to allow Houston's army to escape and build a bigger and better army. They all knew exactly what they were doing. And because they did Texas became a Republic. Probably need to do it again. If Texas were a Republic again they would have the worlds 10th largest economy. Ahead of Russia even. That may be an internet fact (Russia) but interesting.

Top Bottom