• ...and so much more!
  • Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    True...

Riddle me this... "All Hail the King" with only Walt in the pic... Why not Jesse? Why not "the kingS". I really think there is going to be a split between them this season. Jesse is going to find out about the kid. Then its WW3.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Yeah... and Jesse is a real hard ass now too.

In the past I've watched these on Netflix or DVR and could go 2 or 3 episodes at a time. This waiting a week thing is gonna suck!

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I hear that... Thanks to a generous person on this site, I was able to watch Season 4 before netflix got it so I could catch up. I had to wait several months of not knowing if Jesse really shot Gayle or not. Lol. I literally prevented that spoiler longer than anything else EVER. Lol.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    I don't see Jesse as the "go to war" type. More likely Walt needs the M60 to fight the rival Mexicans. I agree he will kill Benneke.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    At the end when Walt hugs and whispers that he forgives her , his eyes tell a different story.

d.

and her eyes told the story that she wasnt buying it!

great first episode

i disagree that Jesse will find out about the poison - but i do think that bank account # that was revealed behind the frame is going to be problematic for Walt and crew.....i think the computer is toast - but we also dont know what other cameras Gus had

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Breaking Bad has been nominated for 13 Emmys...

AMC's Breaking Bad, which garnered a third consecutive Emmy for Bryan Cranston as Outstanding Actor in a Drama Series and an Emmy for Aaron Paul as Outstanding Supporting Actor in 2010, received 13 nominations, including repeat noms for Cranston and Paul; first-time nominations for Giancarlo Esposito and Anna Gunn for Outstanding Supporting Actor and Outstanding Supporting Actress, respectively; Outstanding Guest Actor for Mark Margolis and Outstanding Directing for Vince Gilligan.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    great episode last night

Skyler is going to be Walt's undoing......and Walt is really just herding cats at this point, although he doesnt realize it

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    I think it was symbolic. Walt is gone, he's all Heizenberg now. Heizenberg wouldn't drive an Aztec!

He's even got his own wife under his thumb. Buying the Challenger for his son again was bitch slap to her.

Top Bottom