• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Walt is the one who paid for Hanks treatment though, but he's also the one who was responsible for it. However, Hank doesn't know the latter...

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    a few thoughts

1. i have no idea how Hank will pursue this new evidence - however, keep in mind that he got promoted because his predecessor was fired because Fring was "right under his nose".....comparatively speaking Walt would actually be up in Hank's sinus cavities
    2. all the physical pain and professional crap that Hank has been thru -is because of Walt.......i cant see where Hank just sits on this
    3. I also cant see a scenario where Walt beats the DEA, whether its an army of agents or just Hank....i think he loses in the end - but it's TV, so anything is possible

the use of the song Crystal Blue Persuasion in the final episode was pure genius - i'm surprised it took them this long to use it

the palpable tension in the final scene - out by the pool - was incredible - and what would otherwise seem like just 4 people enjoying a glass of wine by the pool - most watchers were waiting for something really bad - only to find out that Gale Boetticher - the goofy chemist - reaches from the grave and puts Walt in the crosshairs

that book has been in a couple of episodes earlier this year- so its amazing that Walt was so arrogant as to leave that laying around - especially with the unfettered access Hank and his wife have to the house

I thought for sure Skyler would be the antagonist - and she still may be ...but it looks like Hank gets that role. I'm not sure whether Skyler's warming is real because she accepts that Walt is truly "out" - or just a show she's putting on to pacify Walt

GREAT GREAT show - hate having to wait for the final half of the final season

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I don't see how Walt can really be out. The foreign connection and the other guys he is supplying. It would seem he would have to fake his own death or something, then get out of there with the cash.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    I don't see how Walt can really be out. The foreign connection and the other guys he is supplying. It would seem he would have to fake his own death or something, then get out of there with the cash.

true - i was rather skeptical of all that myself

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I missed the start of breaking bad.... I hear its a great show...

Netflix has it online, first starting watching the episodes from the first season that I missed but have ended up watching them all in order just to enjoy them again!

It is truly one of the best dramas on television right now, plus some dark humor and irony thrown in because life is like that (like Hank finding the book while taking a dump at Walt's house)...

Cheers! M2

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Best show on TV right now. Last episode when Gus sensed something was amiss with his car was awesome.

^^^ What he said. Gets crazier with each episode. I've actually seen all of the episodes, I won't spoil it for you...but you HAVE to see the season finale....trust me...

I haven't seen a show this crazy since Nip Tuck, it surpasses Nip Tuck.

Top Bottom