• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I agree. I haven't watched Season 4 yet, so I don't know how the Season 3 cliffhanger ends yet. Once I watch it, I'll come back in here and post some thoughts. This show is definitely one of my favorites on TV.

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    Totally agree. Amazing show. I think I am behind one episode. Last I saw, Walt was laughing maniacally after finding out the money was mostly gone.

Angered_Kabar

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Kansas City :(
    I've been watching the first few seasons on Netflix recently.

I saw the Pilot when it aired but wasn't sure what to think of it. Since I started watching it again, it is a really good series though.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    NANANANANANANANANANANANA! Don't ruin it! Some of us have to DVR it because we have prior commitments on Sunday nights!

I am caught up with Rum Runner, the end of the last episode we saw had Walt laughing through a hole in the floor of his house!

There's one more season guys, and then that's it. We are late-comers to Breaking Bad, having only picked up on it about a year ago. It has been riveting, and one day we'll start from the beginning and watch it all in order. It's tough to believe that Bryan Cranston played the father on Malcolm in the Middle!

Cheers! M2

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Been watching it for the last month or two. Got caught up, missed the last episode yesterday, but I couldn't hold back and read and found out what happened. I like how they pay attention to detail when talking about things like guns.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    breaking-bad-season-3-cousins.jpg

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!

Actually, that is about the time I started watching the series; where those two were crawling along the ground towards a shrine. That one scene captivated me, and my wife and I don't miss an episode now...

Honestly, I love a series where you never know what is going to happen next. It is a sign of really excellent writing and acting. Breaking Bad has both in abundance!

Cheers! M2

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    Yeah those are the guys that got me watching. I was flipping channels and I see a LEO freaked out telling a guy to get down or show your hands or whatever, and the guy just casually stands in the doorway eating an apple. Meanwhile his twin obliterates the guy from behind...and he just keeps standing there eating the apple.

Brutal.

I watched the rest of that season then went back and watched from the beginning. LOVE when Walt and Jesse end up in the Motorhome with Hank outside. LOVE the old man and his bell. DING. DING DING DING.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I remember an episode where hank was showing off his glock 22 and talking about how .40 SW is awesome and 9mm is weak unless youre using +P+ rounds lol. The writers were probably trolling. And i love how hank shoots the man with a winchester black talon.

Kimber_me_timbers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Dallas
    I like how AMC completely spoils the season by advertising a chance to win a walk on role in the next season.... especially when the writers have worked so hard making it seem like the bubble is about to burst this season and up until last sundays episode, I honestly thought this was the last season. Now I'm starting to think that walt and jessie are going to be successful in killing gus and walt becomes a druglord... guess we will have to wait until sunday to see!

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Drug lord Walt? Haha..I guess anything's possible. Something has to happen soon but I don't know what (why this is such an entertaining show)

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I think once he off's Gus, Walt will retire from drugs and get a job that suits his excessive credentials in Chemistry, therefore eliminating his need to sell meth.

ghostscout

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Cedar Park/ North Austin
    The season finale is pretty good. The end leaves it pretty open ended as far as what will happen next season.
    My favorite shows to watch (no specific order) Reality shows not included:
    1. Breaking Bad
    2. Dexter
    3. Sons of Anarchy

Top Bottom