• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Update. I working really hard try to get these mags for the price i offered. Everyone i have talked to so far i am working.on your and will crossing.my.fingers have them today. I am working down in the order i recieved inquiries and will contact you today with or without them. I dont want to take anymore orders or inquires until the first are served. Thanks.
    Guns International

Last edited:

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I figure why not. It puts money in soldiers pockets here and helps out those who need mags but aren't willing or can't afford the crazy prices going around. I'm trying really hard to get as many as possible. Resources are low.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Just curious how these are sourced???
    Santas little helpers. I kid napped them and have an elf sweat shop In my garage.
    Anyway I'm working on it fellas. I got in over my head with the first orders. As soon as I get more I'll will contact y'all thanks.

Last edited:

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Word of caution here, folks.

Any Soldier who sells government property without authorization commits a federal crime, and any recipient thereof can be prosecuted for receipt of stolen property.

I will err on the side of caution, and believe all these high-cap AR-15 mags to be personally owned by the GI's wanting to sell them.

After all, the Post Exchange at Fort Hood sold P-Mags for about twelve dollars a pop only a few years ago.

I am all for a trooper making a tidy profit on some mags he bought at the PX.

After the 1994 AWB, many government-owned high-capacity AR magazines were pilfered from government supply rooms and sold at gun shows and in pawn shops.

Those thefts and subsequent sales were aggressively prosecuted.

Not to worry -- those magazines were bought with your federal taxes in the first place.

Ethics count. We always do the correct thing when no one else is looking, right?

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom