• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Ultimately I don’t care much who gets my vote when our choices become irrelevant. Unless he or any candidate hits what needs to happen hard, he’s just another celebrity/politician nursing off the same gloryhole as the rest of em.
    Guns International

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Herrera just dropped a video about a Fallout cosplay gun. Functional copy of an in game rifle. A rifle used by the new CALIFORNIA republic.

Looks like the mask has slipped!

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Herrera just dropped a video about a Fallout cosplay gun. Functional copy of an in game rifle. A rifle used by the new CALIFORNIA republic.

He might be a dork but I don’t harbor any dislike towards a guy like that. He’s a gun geek then. Gun Jesus had fictional functional replicas on his channel. Might not be something I understand but if he’s around crowds like that and ain’t afraid to let his geek show, I’ll vote for him.

And if my comment upsets people I hope they lose sleep over it. I hope they shiver and get cold sweats. I hope they run a fever from butt hurt syndrome.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

There's a great video of Jerry Michulek dressed up as Han Solo and shooting a Broomhandle Mauser that's dolled up to look like Han's blaster. And Gun Jesus has had a shotgun based on the top-loading pump action from Halo featured, along with others. I personally enjoy seeing when people build functional copies of the M41A Pulse Rifle from Aliens.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    I approve of this thread drift.

1714689607803.png

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Guess I wasn’t clear enough. Maybe I should have put “California” in bold and used larger font.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Tony starting to sound desperate. Sent a very large glossy through the mail attacking Herrera. Classy Tony...

Attachments

• 20240502_184157.png
      20240502_184157.png
      1.6 MB · Views: 29
    • 20240502_184246.png
      20240502_184246.png
      1.4 MB · Views: 29

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Local news had a Tony ad that played a clip of one of Hererra's YouTube videos. In the ad, Tony is a veteran and supports veterans. The YouTube clip has Brandon making a joke about how he should be viewed as an honorary veteran because he has often thought of putting a gun in his mouth.

I'm sure Brandon's YouTube antics will provide much fodder for Tony's ads in the coming months.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    The YouTube clip has Brandon making a joke about how he should be viewed as an honorary veteran because he has often thought of putting a gun in his mouth.
    Kinda infuriating how out of context that bit of video is. Anyone who sees the whole thing will instantly realize what a scumbag Gonzalez must be to use it that way.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    D54G
    Top Bottom