APOD Firearms

any of you not full fledged republicans?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Why is it that some people think everyone on a gun forum is racist? Or a right wing war monger?
    I am willing to fight for my rights, as are many and not just on gun forums, but by NO means do I want a war. I have been around the military since birth. Nobody in their right mind wants that.
    My Pop was right. Vietnam vet, carreer soldier. The hardest part of war, is living with yourself after the war.
    And as far as racism? I have been to many parts of the world. And met some really damn fine people there. Of almost every ethnicity you can think of. Also met some real assholes. Just like home.
    Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    ARJ Defense ad

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    People have a tendency to put others in boxes and label the boxes with accusatory terms with the hope of intimidating others into silence. It works on people who have no balls. It’s especially common with people who are stupid, such as liberals. Stupidity is like an out of control car heading towards a brick wall and everyone’s arguing about who gets to ride shotgun. The only thing that can fix stupid is the cessation of brain function.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Why is it that some people think everyone on a gun forum is racist? Or a right wing war monger?
    I am willing to fight for my rights, as are many and not just on gun forums, but by NO means do I want a war. I have been around the military since birth. Nobody in their right mind wants that.
    My Pop was right. Vietnam vet, carreer soldier. The hardest part of war, is living with yourself after the war.
    And as far as racism? I have been to many parts of the world. And met some really damn fine people there. Of almost every ethnicity you can think of. Also met some real assholes. Just like home.
    Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

The DNC and their lackeys in the press have invested a lot of time and effort over the past 40 years in labeling anyone who disagrees with them, especially conservatives, as racist. They present themselves as the "party of civil rights" even though they're actually the party that formed to preserve slavery, the party that spawned the KKK, the party that introduced Jim Crow laws, the party that opposed civil rights legislation, and the party that enslaved a huge portion of the minority population onto welfare - a system they devised that penalizes any recipient who tries to make something better of their life.

It's pretty insidious and downright evil when you look into it. LBJ even bragged that the Dems would "have those n-----s voting Democrat for a hundred years" after the current welfare system was put in place. But somehow by seeing everyone as having the same potential, we're the racists.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    The racist remark was made last night. I couldn't believe what I read, and just thought, "this isn't going to end well for him." I said goodbye to him since I just knew very likely he wasn't going to be here today.Like I have said before, the boy was stupid!
    You should screen shot that stuff!

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    And that is precisely why I said that he is a professional troll, paid by someone to do what he does. He's really good at it most of the time, but twice he said something that was not to be put up with. I reported him on that post last night, it was just plain wrong and was deeply offensive to me and probably a few others on this forum. His being banned is no loss to the decent people on here.

What about those of us that aren't decent?

Seriously though, isn't it always the leftists that make the overtly racist remarks? My favorite in the least 10 years is

"poor kids are just as smart as white kids" -- Joe Biden

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Yup. I just don't understand, and my comment was aimed at this, is why people will pick and choose bits of the constitution.
    I don't understand people who want to be part of our great country but remain stuck to foreign ideology.

I get how some on tgt think he was a troll. It's also possible he's that stupid. We see it all the time with young democrat voters. They get sucked into the world of Antifa and marxist groups.

The people who you just described are the largest contingent in the free shit army.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    The people who you just described are the largest contingent in the free shit army.

I think you may have hit the nail on the head! He lived at home with his parents, and they footed the bills from my understanding, he had a scholarship to college, but was pretty much flunking out because he wasn't doing the work, and the capper, one of the members close to his area, offered him a job, but he essentially just blew him off!

Very possible he was a free shit army follower!

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    The DNC and their lackeys in the press have invested a lot of time and effort over the past 40 years in labeling anyone who disagrees with them, especially conservatives, as racist. They present themselves as the "party of civil rights" even though they're actually the party that formed to preserve slavery, the party that spawned the KKK, the party that introduced Jim Crow laws, the party that opposed civil rights legislation, and the party that enslaved a huge portion of the minority population onto welfare - a system they devised that penalizes any recipient who tries to make something better of their life.

It's pretty insidious and downright evil when you look into it. LBJ even bragged that the Dems would "have those n-----s voting Democrat for a hundred years" after the current welfare system was put in place. But somehow by seeing everyone as having the same potential, we're the racists.
    Republicans let the propaganda go unchecked.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    I think you may have hit the nail on the head! He lived at home with his parents, and they footed the bills from my understanding, he had a scholarship to college, but was pretty much flunking out because he wasn't doing the work, and the capper, one of the members close to his area, offered him a job, but he essentially just blew him off!

Very possible he was a free shit army follower!

I think he is a general in that army.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    He reminded me of a typical mindless, wandering logic wanker and a perfect candidate for full-blown libtardism. He will be one of those man-bunned grinners nancing around and waving a banner at the next Austin Butt Bumpers Convention.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    I don't respect people that are given a golden ticket and piss it away.
    I’m sure it’s just envy, but I find it difficult to respect folks that are given a golden ticket period. I’ve never run in those circles though. Most all of the folks I respect have busted their sack to get where they ended up or are doing it currently to get where they want to go.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    When the Soviet Union fell and Gorbachev opened the USSR's records to the world, it was discovered that for the most part, McCarthy was right. He even accused some of the right people.
    Yup. You did it. You got me going now. :)

He was right about a lot. If you look at where we are now...I wouldn't feel bad about not taking the high road in how we deal with the traitors.

Top Bottom