Texas SOT

any of you not full fledged republicans?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Thankfully his right to speak his mind doesn't restrict everyone else's right to speak theirs, and call him out on his idiocy. His kind always forgets the right to free speech is not a right to be free from criticism.
    Yup. I just don't understand, and my comment was aimed at this, is why people will pick and choose bits of the constitution.
    I don't understand people who want to be part of our great country but remain stuck to foreign ideology.

I get how some on tgt think he was a troll. It's also possible he's that stupid. We see it all the time with young democrat voters. They get sucked into the world of Antifa and marxist groups.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Yup. I just don't understand, and my comment was aimed at this, is why people will pick and choose bits of the constitution.
    I don't understand people who want to be part of our great country but remain stuck to foreign ideology.

I get how some on tgt think he was a troll. It's also possible he's that stupid. We see it all the time with young democrat voters. They get sucked into the world of Antifa and marxist groups.
    Part of the reason I think he was trolling was based on his post history. Just about every post he made was about politics. And on top of that he always ignored or deflected direct questions.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    TGT will likely get more like this as the election season approaches.
    Possibly something mods and members good with data should pay attention to. Times are changing...I have voiced making sign up private invite for a while now. Not to change the culture of TGT but to protect my brothers and sisters.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    1661139213268.png

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I knew I gave up and went to bed too soon. Just once I want to be there to witness it when one of these dipshits flames out.
    The racist remark was made last night. I couldn't believe what I read, and just thought, "this isn't going to end well for him." I said goodbye to him since I just knew very likely he wasn't going to be here today.Like I have said before, the boy was stupid!

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    Part of the reason I think he was trolling was based on his post history. Just about every post he made was about politics. And on top of that he always ignored or deflected direct questions.
    And that is precisely why I said that he is a professional troll, paid by someone to do what he does. He's really good at it most of the time, but twice he said something that was not to be put up with. I reported him on that post last night, it was just plain wrong and was deeply offensive to me and probably a few others on this forum. His being banned is no loss to the decent people on here.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    And that is precisely why I said that he is a professional troll, paid by someone to do what he does. He's really good at it most of the time, but twice he said something that was not to be put up with. I reported him on that post last night, it was just plain wrong and was deeply offensive to me and probably a few others on this forum. His being banned is no loss to the decent people on here.
    I'm not even remotely Asian and it offended me.

And thank you for reporting him. Good Riddance to him.

Top Bottom