Lynx Defense

any of you not full fledged republicans?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I couldn't understand his motive. Guess it takes a special type mentality. I'd have to work or be around someone like him.
    I think he was trolling. His first thread accused others of being political, and then his next thread was full-on political, with his declaration of having voted for Biden! Several members and myself tried to get him to explain why he voted for Biden, and about the closest he came to an explanation was that Trump was bad!

Plus he had no clue about anything, and coming out of left field with some pretty strange theories!

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I think he was trolling. His first thread accused others of being political, and then his next thread was full-on political, with his declaration of having voted for Biden! Several members and myself tried to get him to explain why he voted for Biden, and about the closest he came to an explanation was that Trump was bad!

Plus he had no clue about anything, and coming out of left field with some pretty strange theories!
    Don't forget the part when he said the only thing biden did that he liked was him exiting Afghanistan.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Our constitution is for all citizens. Even the ones that want to burn the house down. They never learn.

Thankfully his right to speak his mind doesn't restrict everyone else's right to speak theirs, and call him out on his idiocy. His kind always forgets the right to free speech is not a right to be free from criticism.

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Some of his comments made me question to whom his allegiance was - political and national
    I'm not sure he had a grasp on what being an American means either. His answers about our rights was dumbfounding! He believed our rights are granted by the government!

If he is a Chechen, it explains everything about him

The state being responsible for our rights, his questionable allegiances, his political beliefs...

Pro life yet anti gay in a liberal? Thats not an American liberal

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    If he is a Chechen, it explains everything about him

The state being responsible for our rights, his questionable allegiances, his political beliefs...

Pro life yet anti gay in a liberal? Thats not an American liberal
    He told me he couldn't understand why I didn't like him. I have a severe hatred of people who are trying to destroy this country and ruin it. And people who voted for Biden are hell-bent on doing just that.

Trump by no means was perfect, but he did have America headed in the right direction. He also delivered on his promises.

Top Bottom