• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    You will not be disappointed with the shockwave. Everyone I have let shoot mine has said “I didn’t think it would be this much fun”
    PSA has the 20 gauge version right now for $269 shipped. I really want the 12 gauge version so I can use minishells
    Texas SOT

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Oh you poor dears.

ID required.

No!

Yes!!

No!

Yes!

Belly aching for belly aching sake.

I love it.

Sport bitching at it's finest.

Children, it's time to eat...crow.

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    Which is NOT illegal.

No I am not wrong. Feel free to link to a post where someone gave an example.

Sure you can. But until you do, this statement is correct:

There is just no scenario ever presented, where a BOS helped someone get out of trouble.

We talking about a BOS for firearms only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    PSA has the 20 gauge version right now for $269 shipped. I really want the 12 gauge version so I can use minishells
    Though they'll never do it, it'd be interesting to see 20 gauge mini-shells. :lol:

FWIW, I've got the 12 with the adapter and now have a 20. I like them both VERY much.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    When you unknowingly buy a used stolen item, but you have a BOS, thinks LE might, maybe not, but might let you off the hook for buying stolen property?

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    I took it as bill of sale period.
    Me too. A member of my family bought a used ATV. The seller assured them they had the title, but would have to find it. Buyer got a BOS. After 30 days the seller didn't produce the title and the buyer went to TPW to apply for a lost title. Two days later auto theft task force shows up and takes the ATV (stolen). Seller and buyer were summoned to a property hearing. Buyer presents BOS to judge. Property is awarded to title owner (not buyer BTW). Buyer gets to leave. Seller was arrested in the court house. In this incident the BOS did confirm the buyer's story.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    And if Tx was not the way it is.

The cop will look at the BOS and say ya right you have a stolen gun and would not just scribble 2 different signatures on a worthless slab of toilet paper.

When you unknowingly buy a used stolen item, but you have a BOS, thinks LE might, maybe not, but might let you off the hook for buying stolen property?

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Me too. A member of my family bought a used ATV. The seller assured them they had the title, but would have to find it. Buyer got a BOS. After 30 days the seller didn't produce the title and the buyer went to TPW to apply for a lost title. Two days later auto theft task force shows up and takes the ATV (stolen). Seller and buyer were summoned to a property hearing. Buyer presents BOS to judge. Property is awarded to title owner (not buyer BTW). Buyer gets to leave. Seller was arrested in the court house. In this incident the BOS did confirm the buyer's story.
    Well now, that sorta messes up this whole thread. So is the lesson here that: 1. As a buyer you should get a BOS and 2. As a seller you should not give a BOS?

Top Bottom