• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    samwiseoccupies on USTREAM: . Other News here's the live video of the folks trying to get them riled up tonight in Chicago. About 100 to 200 folks there.

"We have nothing to lose but our chains"

Or is it "We have nothing to loose but our change"

"No justice, no peace"

"We need to name the names" "NRA!" "National Rifle Association"

"Who's street?" "Our Street"

"Fired up, I can't take it no more"

"ain't no party like a peoples party and the peoples party won't stop"

"What do we want?" "The street" "When do we want it?" "Now!"

"The who dam system" "It's just the edge now"?? don't know if I got that right.

"My son is your son" "These children are our children" "we won't let them die"

"Justice for Trevon Martin" "Not one more"

"No justice" "No Peace" "No Raciest Police"

"The people united, will never be defeated"

"Who killed Trevon Martin?" "The whole Damn System"

They are oblivious to the backpack folks...

Last edited:

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Outraged NAACP Wants Feds to Prosecute George Zimmerman

By ALYSSA NEWCOMB (@alyssanewcomb)
    July 14, 2013

The NAACP was "outraged" over the not-guilty verdict in the George Zimmerman murder trial and called on the Department of Justice to prosecute Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon Martin.

"We are outraged and heartbroken over today's verdict," NAACP President Benjamin Jealous said in a statement.

"We will pursue civil rights charges with the Department of Justice, we will continue to fight for the removal of Stand Your Ground laws in every state, and we will not rest until racial profiling in all its forms is outlawed," Jealous said.

A civil rights probe had previously been opened by the Department of Justice and a spokeswoman said the department would continue to "evaluate the evidence generated during the federal investigation, as well as the evidence and testimony from the state trial."

Zimmerman shot and killed Martin in Sanford on Feb. 26, 2012. Zimmerman, 29, maintains he shot Martin, 17, in self-defense, while the state argued that Zimmerman "profiled" Martin and concluded he was a criminal.

The case took on racial overtones after police declined to charge Zimmerman, who is white and Hispanic. Martin was black.

Outraged NAACP Wants Feds to Prosecute George Zimmerman - ABC News

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Oakland CA protests. Oakland Live Video: Zimmerman verdict protest in Oakland

2gv6a6q.jpg

fuckthepolice_zps54243fef.jpg

tiVr70U.png

They're burning flags and breaking into cars ........... Flag they burned: http://goo.gl/maps/M71tI

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The media started this mess and even edited audio tapes to get public opinion against Zimmerman. I don't see any winners in this play at all EXCEPT for the media which, once again showed that it had the muscle to whip the public into a frenzy. I understand that Z has or will sue the folks who deliberately altered facts about the case and poured fuel on the fire against him. I hope that he kicks their butts in court!

Flash

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Oakland CA protests. Oakland Live Video: Zimmerman verdict protest in Oakland

2gv6a6q.jpg

fuckthepolice_zps54243fef.jpg

tiVr70U.png

They're burning flags and breaking into cars ........... Flag they burned: http://goo.gl/maps/M71tI

Yep. Upper middle class white kids who call themselves "anarchists" love to go into poor black or hispanic communities, incite violence, and let the poor minorities get arrested, beat and sometimes killed.

They broke some store windows. Banks. Shoe stores. Mom and pop cafes. Trashed some cars. And burned trash cans.

You smell that? That's not the smell of garbage burning, it's the smell of social justice.

... little morons.

Top Bottom