• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    This one can discuss all the riots that are breaking out as a result of the verdict.

Haven't seen anything on the news yet. Maybe the riot types don't watch the news and haven't heard yet.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Yea, the verdict does need it's own thread. I'm interested in what different perspectives will pop up. As for me, I think the whole thing is sad. I'm not sure I wanted Zimmerman to get off scot free. I think he antagonized the whole thing and should pay one way or the other. I didn't follow the story, so maybe I'm wrong.

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    @ JColumbus I don't know how he antagonized anyone. This trial should have never been. He was abused, harassed, and antagonized by the media, govt, public.

Not a personal attack, just a response.

mikeofcontex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Midlothian, TX
    Yea, the verdict does need it's own thread. I'm interested in what different perspectives will pop up. As for me, I think the whole thing is sad. I'm not sure I wanted Zimmerman to get off scot free. I think he antagonized the whole thing and should pay one way or the other. I didn't follow the story, so maybe I'm wrong.
    Probably ought to get the facts right... Z walking back to his car... out of the darkness, Tre says you got a problem mofo... Z says no... at that point Tre throws a sucker punch.

I think it's pretty easy to spot the aggressor... but maybe that's just me.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX

Pay? For being attacked?

You think all of the shit he has been through is scot [sic] free?

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Yea a lot of what I'm reading here is news to me. Like I said I didn't follow the story. Last I heard, he followed him until he was confronted by Martin. I didn't know he went back to his truck and was confronted by Marting.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Pay? For being attacked?

You think all of the shit he has been through is scot [sic] free?

I know. Months of his life, gone. Mental issues resulting from having to shoot a 17 year old. And probably tens of thousands of dollars to defend himself from malicious prosecution.

And he's going to be a marked man for a long time. I think the guy's "paid" and will be paying for a long time to come.

Top Bottom