• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I said which .gov website it was. If I tell you to go to YouTube, do you need to ask how to get to YouTube?
    Thank you for proving the point, you just did it again. Wiith the added bonus of of a not so subtle "it's not my fault you are not smart like me and can't figure it out".
    Spoken like a true fraud. .gov covers a LOT of territory. Post the exact link or admit you're a fraud.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Havok1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Thank you for proving the point, you just did it again. Wiith the added bonus of of a not so subtle "it's not my fault you are not smart like me and can't figure it out".
    Spoken like a true fraud. .gov covers a LOT of territory. Post the exact link or admit you're a fraud.

Did you type what I posted into your search bar?

Havok1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US

go here and start at post 587 for an example of why I don’t go out of my way to provide info for certain members here. A video was shared of some guy saying that we aren’t providing money to Ukraine. The same guy who shared that video and thought it was accurate then provided a chart that proved the information in the video was incorrect. Then he continued demanding proof that the video was incorrect despite having already provided that proof himself.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    go here and start at post 587 for an example of why I don’t go out of my way to provide info for certain members here. A video was shared of some guy saying that we aren’t providing money to Ukraine. The same guy who shared that video and thought it was accurate then provided a chart that proved the information in the video was incorrect. Then he continued demanding proof that the video was incorrect despite having already provided that proof himself.

You finally link to something, and it's someone elses post you're disagreeing with.

Nice

Top Bottom